Chapter 12- Jar Of Memories

"Idiot, stop it."

"Stop. No, I'm not telling you which class Vee is in."

This moron had been flicking rubbers at me to spill my guts out. Being lab partners with him was hard enough especially when he did everything wrong in the experiments. Every conversation we had consisted Vivians name. And as much as I loved talking about my best friend, I was starting to get sick of repeating myself over and over again.

'Hey Mila, what's Veenillas favourite colour.'

'Purple.'

'Oh purple like grapes?'

'She hates grapes.'

'I bet she has some nice grapes under her-'

I punched him before he could finish.

"But Milaaaa," he whined like a dog.

I snapped to look at him with my most menacing eyes. "Will you look at the amount of rubbers in my hair." I pointed with my index finger at my head. "I look like if I've got a year worth of dandruff."

"I just wanted to pick up Veenilla." He pouted looking away from me. What's with this dude? He could pick her up but would go ballistic if I asked for a pencil from him.

Andre popped his head in. "Since when did you give her a shitty ass nickname?"

Right now I was in the middle of these two. May God help me. Andre had decided it would be nice to visit us while everyone was doing their experiments, leaving his lab partner all alone. I think her crush for him had worn off. Unlike the first day, she wouldn't stop sending death glares in his direction.

Elliot squinted his eyes at him. "Since the day I fucked your Mom."

Oh no, here we go.

"Oh hold me back," Andre commanded, punching a fist into his hand. "Has you're dad found out yet?"

"Found out about what?"

"That your mom is cheating on him with me. Yeah, every time he goes to work, I work in her bed. She has some nice watermelons too."

"Oh no you didn't."

"Oh yes I did. What you going to to do about it?"

"You'll see what I do."

Andre attempted to grab him but failed by slipping. They started to fling their hands around and pulling at each others hairs like girls having a cat fight. The rest of the class didn't bother to glance behind to see what was happening. It was almost like they were used to this behaviour. Mrss Monte was at the front, too busy typing away at her computer.

I decided enough was enough. I was in the middle of these two bastards. I could had seriously chipped a nail if they carried on playing around like this. Without a doubt, I squeezed both of their ears with each hand, and yanked them closer to me.

"Right girls we're breaking this up." I calmly prevented them from ripping each others hair out.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow." They yelped in unison.

"Listen up." They didn't answer, so I pulled at their ears harder.

"We're listening," Andre gulped.

"I am not going to spend my time in between you two for the two periods. Idiot, it's not right to talk about people's moms like that. And Andre you're no better for getting revenge on him. Now do you two understand me?"