Chapter 19- Bow Chicka Bow Wow

"Hey you guys, you made it." Andre came into view with Elliot besides him, while I was still glancing over at Adrians luscious body, feeling embarrassed.

They both were shirtless too, and only had six packs. Only Adrian managed to maintain a eight pack. This just got freaking better, I couldn't take my eyes off of them. It was like the best menu and all the food was delicious and I just couldn't pick. Even though theirs were very prominent and defined, it looked no where near as good as Adrians. I guess I pick Adrian.

"Mila, I swear if you're not taking a picture, I will." Vivian snatched the Polaroid from my grasp and started to take pictures of Elliot.

Click.

He seemed caught off guard but covered it with a cheeky grin, posing like a girl with his hand on his hip and one in the air. She enjoyed the attention from him lately. If I were to tell her she'd be spending this much time with this idiot three years ago, I think she'd go mentally crazy.

I ripped the camera out of her hand when she took too many, with film coming after film. "That's enough. Do you know how much just one packet of film costs?"

"No." They both said in unison.

I held the camera up to them. "This is not a toy people, I only use it when I need it. And I need permission before I let anyone use it, got that?" I lectured both of them.

My Polaroid meant the world to me. I hated the thought of someone else handling it recklessly. It wasn't the most expensive camera in the world, but I've looked after it and taken care of it ever since I bought it for my thirteenth birthday. There wasn't even one chip or scratch on it.

They both nodded their heads at me, but I heard Andre shriek. "Yes mom." He looked terrified at the scary side of me, even though I wasn't aiming it at him.

I turned my Polaroid off by snapping the lense into place. I glanced over at the bottom where it told me how many more pictures I could take, seven. And I just changed it last night. Thank God she didn't use it all up, although it was quite satisfying to admire the pictures print out from the top.

I watched as Vivian jumped up and down with the three pictures in her hand, proud that she had taken pictures of Elliots naked, muscular body. There was a chance she would be framing them.

"I hope you're satisfied with those." I shouted, and she nodded in excitement.

I noticed how Elliot and Andre both had surfboards of their own. Andre was the same size as Adrians, but just a little bit thinner in the colour of lime green. Where as Elliot was a bit smaller and round at the two tips, instead of being pointy like the rest, in the colour of ocean blue with a white stripe running down the middle.

"Wait ... I thought you guys were bad at surfing. What's the point of spending soo much money?" I asked.

They both shrugged. "There's always room to practice," Andre said. "And even though we're bad at it, we kinda enjoy it."

Three surfer boys with amazing bodies? God clearly has blessed me!

"That's on the rare occasions we get to do it," Elliot inputted, glancing at Adrian.

I wondered why Adrian hadn't surfed for over a year. The two agreed that they enjoyed it, and even said Adrian was the best surfer. So why did he stop? I decided not to push it, and sat back on the sand, not wanting to bring any awkwardness.

"So you're not going to take a Polaroid of me?" Adrian plopped down on the mat besides me, while I packed my Polaroid back inside my brown side back.