Chapter 78- Hickeyitis

This was a dream that wouldn't fade away.

Neither could I wake up from it.

Was this real?

My first thought was to notify Adrian right away when I found out. He deserved to hear this, and he needed to. Which was how I ended up here, in front of his house, with the letter trembling in my hands.

The door swung open, revealing Al holding Callie. He grinned widely as soon as he saw me. "Oh hey Mila! How are you?"

"I'm great." I smiled happily.

"Come in." He motioned as I entered their sprawling mansion.

"Mila." Callie reached out as I took her out of her dads grasp. As I hugged her, she rested her small chin on my shoulder. "I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"Hey baby, I was expecting you." Once I heard Logan's voice behind me, I turned around to see his mouth covered in chocolate pudding.

"What did I say about you flirting with your brother's girlfriend, Logan?" Jillian walked in, laughing as she lifted him up and wiped his mouth with a napkin.

"He doesn't have to know," he whined stubbornly.

The boy really knows how to play games.

"Mila, it's nice seeing you." Jillian smiled sweetly, struggling to hug me as we held the two kids in our arms.

"You too."

"What brings you here?" She inquired with a worried look. "Nothing bad has happened?"

"No, no. Nothing bad has happened," I clarified with a small smile. "I just came to see Adrian."

"Adrians not here," Logan quickly interrupted.

A small chuckle escaped Al's lips as he shook his head at his son. "He's lying, Adrian's in his room upstairs." He gestured his head towards the stairs.

"You don't mind if I go speak to him?"

"Of course not." Jillian laughed. "He's your boyfriend; do what you want with him. Just not too much." She winked cheekily.

Oh please. This was not happening!

I placed Callie on the ground with small smile as she rushed back to her dad. "Thanks."

I pushed myself up the stairs, recalling the first time I walked up here was for a bad reason. But now I was coming up with something good.

Hesitantly, I knocked on his door, waiting impatiently as I held the paper, which felt so heavy in my hands. Then again I heard a couple of shuffles before the door finally creaked open.

A gasp escaped my lips as I caught onto the image of Adrian standing infront of me, shirtless. My gaze wandered down his toned body and his greak-like six pack, which I wanted to lick. The way his chest was drooping and the glistening of the thin layer of sweat on his brow told me he was working out. His hair was damp, and his grey eyes glowed as he locked on to me.

"What's the matter?" He looked at me as I struggled to form my words.

I shook my head, trying to get a firm grip on my thoughts. You can stare at his chest all you want, but you have to tell him right now!

"I got in." As his eyes scanned the tiny writing, I bit my lip and held the letter in front of him. "They accepted me into Penn!"

"Oh my God!" He exclaimed as he dashed towards me, wrapping his broad arms around me and lifting me off my feet. "You're not pranking me now, are you?"