Chapter 41- Zack & Cody

Songs: eight- IU
Love again- New Hope Club
Somebody that you loved- New Hope Club

Chapter 41- Zack & Cody

I helped my future uncle by adjusting his own tie. I couldn't believe that today was the day where he made my aunt a very happy married woman

This was all she ever wanted since her and Uncle Jim filed a divorce, to be newly married to someone she truly loved. She always doubted that she would never get remarried, and would remain stuck as a single mom for the rest of her life. But today was the day where everything changed for the best.

"You better take care of her," I alerted him. "Because even though I live all the way in Pennsylvania, I'm not afraid to drive all the way here just to kill you."

"That would never even cross my mind." He chuckled, his green eyes brightening as he spoke about Tee Tee. "There's no woman I'd rather be with than your aunt, and believe me now that you've warned me, I definitely will never ever everrrr, will leave her side," he stated fiercely.

I finished with his tie and dusted the invisible dust off his shoulders. "Great, because there's no backing out now. You have a wedding to go to."

I admired and was totally blown away from how handsome he posed in a gold tie and a grey expensive suit. His curly brown locks were more defined from the gel he used, and I was sure that every woman who entered the venue would want to be in Tee Tees position.

The door opened, revealing dad in a black tux with a matching bow tie. I was soo used to seeing him in his cop uniform that it surprised me just how good he looked in a suit.

"How do I look?" He slid into the room, fixing his blazer.

"What have you done to my dad?" I gasped, noticing how his hair was gelled back, and his stubble was gone.

He looked young?

"I know, I know, I look amazing," he said cockily.

"Yeah you do Paul," Kal agreed before adding, "for a cop."

Dad casually strolled in with one foot at a time. "Soooo Kal," he stretched. "Today's the day when you marry my sister in law."

"Took you long enough to realise."

Dad squeezed his shoulder tightly. "Right, because if I had Lucille right now, I'd kick your ass. If you ever try to hurt her ..." He threatened, and I observed how Kals Adam's Apple bobbed up and down.

I rolled my eyes at how immature my father could be. "Dad you don't need to threaten him, I already did the job."

He whipped his head to look at me as I arched my brow at him. "Phew." He exhaled, releasing Kal. "I didn't want to, you know ... give you a beating on your wedding day. That wouldn't be very ideal." He chuckled hesitantly. "Looks like Poptart did the job."

Oh yes I did.

"Which reminds me." He scanned his invisible watch. "You need to go get ready, Skylar is half almost half done."

Oh crap.

"Good luck." I waved Kal off, jogging into Skylars room where the stylist was doing her hair and makeup.

Luckily Carson picked her dress up this morning, after it got altered to her size. And it seemed to fit her beautifully. She whirled around in her chair, and I lost my words. Her golden long locks were softly curled and pinned back with a diamond hair piece. Her makeup was flawless as her eyeshadow was painted in nude with a golden cut crease. Her high cheekbones stood out from the use of highlighter. And to top it off her lips appeared more plumper from the mat dusty rose lipstick.