Chapter 56- Back To You

"Right guys, I want everyone to walk towards the rooms calmly," Mr Carpenter announced to all the student on this trip. "I'll be taking the boys to the boy dorms. I want everyone to behave whilst we're on this trip," he reminded firmly.

"And I'll be taking the girls to the girl dorms,"informed Miss Kay, and I didn't miss any of the fowl glances she targeted in my direction.

Really? She still wasn't over the whole situation of me arriving to her class late. Well, I'm sorry lady, but I had an issue that was occurring.

"If you all just steadily get off the bus-"

"No, I'm getting off now," Andre reported, dashing out with a bag clutched to his mouth.

He vomited about four times ... five now actually. And even though I blasted my music to the maximum level, I could still hear Vivian shrieking. Then Elliot dropped all his Ninja Turtles as well as his Lego pieces that he also brought all over the floor. His butt was pretty much stuffed in my face for the whole bus ride. As for Adrian ... Adrian was playing Adrian by laughing at all of this.

So yeah, my journey went spankingly wakingly great.

Someday soon, everyone was pushing and jabbing to exit the putrid bus like it was a race. That was until I almost suffocated when another girls hair flicked in my face, causing me to trip backwards.

A firm, soothing grip bandaged around my waist, generating tingles and sparkles around that area. "Wouldn't want you to get trampled on before the trip even starts. You won't be able to even cross it off your bucket list," Adrian whispered softly, drawing me to his side so I didn't get squished.

Did this boy memorise my whole bucket list or something?

Right then and there, I wanted to tip toe and kiss him. His jawline was so chiselled and sharp, and the way his stone tinted eyes were looking at me, it was as if he admired me.

But of course I had Elliot thrust us out of our moment.

"Pewee!" Elliot clipped his nose, wavering his free hand. "The sexual tension in this bus stinks just as bad as Andres vomit." He gagged, heading straight out. "If you guys don't mind, but I need a shit."

Once the cool and fresh air greeted me, I could finally breathe again. The vomit and the perfume infused together didn't do it for me for three hours.

The rest of the pupils walked sensibly out of the two other buses that followed us during the journey. I sniggered when I saw Trisha and Harper look like they both came back from hell, as they cleaned their hands with some expensive sanitiser.

It's a rich girl thing.

I accompanied Miss Kay with Vivian besides me as we headed inside the tiny dorm rooms. "I CALL DIBS ON THE TOP BUNK!" Vivian hollered, flying into a bedroom containing two bunk beds.

I slumped, muttering a string of curse words under my breath as she flogged her bags up on her bed. "Nooo, I wanted the top bunk," I whined.

Everyone loved the top bunk.

"You can't," she stated, climbing up the small wooden ladder. "You weren't suffering for three hours straight with someone vomiting besides you."

"Hey, you're the one who suggested it." I snapped my fingers at her, before brushing a hand. "It's fine anyways we're only going to use the bunks once on the last day," I added, unpacking my Polaroid from my bag and taking a seat on my bed.