Chapter 48- Amazon Shipping

Callie and Logan came skipping up to me from the distance, throwing me off guard. "Mila!" They screamed in unison.

I giggled and smiled goofily at how I was blessed with their adorable faces. "Hi Callie! Did you manage to look after your heart for me?" I asked as I crouched down pressing a hand on the left side of her chest, feeling her heart rate.

She nodded in reply. "I have, and look what Adrian bought me for Christmas." She lifted up her tiny wrist, and there was a little pink watch that counted her heart beats. "It'll give us a sign if there's anything wrong with me just in case."

I stared up at Adrian with a sweet grin, and he returned it with a small smile. It was adorable that he got something really sweet for his sister.

"She hasn't been able to take it off." Jillian inputed with a chuckle. "I sometimes have to force her to take it off before she goes in the bath. It just shows how much she loves it."

"It is pretty," I admitted.

"Hi Logan." I turned to face him, and he had his arms crossed looking elsewhere stubbornly.

"So you realise I'm here now?" He grumbled, his voice laced with jealousy.

"What? I knew you were here all along." I aimed to persuade him. "Don't be jealous." I started to tickle, forcing him to giggle hysterically.

"Okay baby, anything for you." He gave in with a wink.

"This boy is unbelievable," Adrian muttered besides me.

Logan ignored him and strode closer towards me. Crazy how I was the same height as him when I crouched down with my legs that felt like noodles. "So did you bring me my favourite train back?"

I rolled my eyes at how he gifted it to me, and now wanted it back, but I didn't leave it behind. I shuffled through my bag, and held it out to him once I found it. "Here you go."

He snatched it with a mischievous smirk, but then it turned into a frown. "You ma-made a scratch on it."

"What? Where?" I blurted, examining it to find no scratches whatsoever.

"Look there." He pointed at the train, and I managed to zoom into the tiniest scratch of all.

"That's not even a scratch," I defended.

"Hey woman, if I say it's a scratch then it's a scratch," he argued with a serious expression before Adrian picked him up into the air.

"That's enough big guy," Adrian told him off. "And there is a scratch on there, you're just being a bit blind right now," he taunted me, and I satisfied him with a scowl.

"Leave Mila alone." Callie stood up for me. "You guys are so cruel."

"Sí, déjala sola." Jillian slapped her two sons in a playful manner and held onto Callie pressing kisses to her head.

"Mom, you do know that I'll never understand Spanish," Logan deadpanned.

"Well I'll never understand how one of my children only know how to speak it," she said, shaking her head in disappointment.