Chapter 42- Dancing With A Stranger

Wedding song: I get to love you- Ruelle
Random songs- It ain't me- Kygo + Selena Gomez
Empty space- James Arthur

Chapter 42- Dancing With A Stranger

My eyes danced at how my favourite aunt was making her way down the aisle, clutching onto Geepas arm. The creamy sheets of lace slipped from her naked shoulders, making her collarbone visible. Her mermaid dress desperately clung onto her hips before pooling down at the bottom into a long trail. Her hair was bounded into a loose brunette up do with her vail flowing down at the back. Her makeup was more simpler than I thought, but created her to look just as beautiful. She clung onto the the bouquet of Calla Lily's, remembering how she said she wanted her sister to be apart of her wedding.

Both Skylar and Carson shedded tears as their mother steadily ambled down the aisle filled with white rose petals. I watched as everyone stood up as she continued to direct herself to her future husband. The faint sound of the lyrics from the music made this moment more rememberable.

'I get to love you
It's the best thing that I'll ever do
I get to love you
It's a promise I'm making to you
Whatever may come your heart I will choose
Forever I'm yours, forever I do
I get to love you
I get to love you'

The lyrics brought me to tears, knowing how love was intangible like thin air, yet it was still seen as beautiful. I typically picked the song out last minute because it incorporated with the entire theme. My eyes flickered over to Kal who was wiping his eyes dry from the tears as he watched Tee Tee take a step closer to him. He was a fortunate man to be blessed with such an amazing woman.

"Remind me again, why you took your makeup up off?" Skylar begged, tapping her eyes with the tip of her fingers, not wanting her mascara to smudge.

I handed her napkin with a chuckle. "That's one of the reasons why. And I wanted to look like myself," I whispered.

"Shusshhh, my moms getting married." Carson hushed us with Brayton comforting him.

I eventually met my cousins love interest. Brayton was more handsomer than I had imagined, and I could see why Carson laid his eyes on him. He was more broader than Carson, and he had short, dark, waved hair . He had light melanin filled skin with hazel eyes that stood out from his skin tone. Not only that, but he welcomed me with a warm embrace not even knowing who I was. Already, I loved him.

I was happy for my cousin.

I brought my Polaroid out to take some photographs of Tee Tee standing in front of Kal, her hands in his, gazing into each other's eyes lovingly.

Click.

They were truly made for each other, and fate just so happened to bind them together.

Everyone took a seat, and I just so happened to be seated beside a ruthless cow who couldn't return to her farm.

Leah.

I was hoping that while I was here, I wouldn't see her face. But I should've known better, Tee Tee invited everyone she knew to the wedding. EVERYONE! Even if it was just some random person on the streets who glanced at her, she'd invite them. However, Leah and I had known each other since we were nine. Her mom Carol, just so happened to be Tee Tees best friend, and her maid of honour. Resulting us to becoming family friends. Which meant that there was never going to be a chance of me not seeing her face, even if there was no wedding. And let's put this clear, we had some unfriendly history.