ten.

Month #2
One Year Anniversary

‼️⚠️VERY MATURE!⚠️‼️

MELO'S POV

"Bebe?" I unlocked the door to our apartment.

It was silent. Dip's collar chimed, and I smiled as he trotted down the hall.

I dropped my duffle bag, and knelt down to his level, embracing him in a hug. His tongue overwhelmed my face, and I began to laugh, pushing him away from me.

"Where's mama?"

He turned around, and I followed him down the hall. The light brown wooden floor was lined with rose petals, and glitter.

He turned into our room, and I followed closely behind him. My eyes landed on our white sheeted bed, with dark red rose petals laying delicately on the fabric.

'Welcome home' was written on the bed, and Lani sat on the pillows smiling. I pulled out my phone, and took a picture before walking over to her small body.

Her eyes connected to mine, and I hugged her

"Hi Bubba." She mumbled into my chest.

"Hi my love." I kissed her forehead.

"I missed you." She sat on her knees, and pulled my face in for a kiss.

"I missed you too Bebe."

"I got you a present!"

Her vanity on the side of the bed, held a huge red bag on top of it. It was filled with red tissue paper, and a huge smile consumed her face as she handed me the bag. I sat on the bed next to her and started to pull the thin paper out.

A big wooden frame sat delicately, and I took it out of the bag. A picture of Lani and I at her first concert, laid inside of the glossy frame, and I smiled.

(I know that's YG, but let's pretend it's Melo)😭💀

"Awww mama." My eyes started to tear. I was such a baby when it came to Lani.