thirty.

April 24th: Lani's Birthday

"Lani get up, come on." Ryan pulled me up from the tour bus.

"Nooo." I whined.

"It's your 21st birthday....we're going to the club."

"It's 8 in the morning...besides I have a concert tonight. I can't be partying."

"You're only acting like this since Melo's not here. Get up, and I'll show you what he sent."

"He sent something?" I poked my bottom lip out, and instantly stood up.

"Yes. Now come on."

I followed him outside the bus, and down the three stairs that led outside to a small cafe in San Francisco. We're going to be here for a month, so I've started to get accustom to everything.

"Where is it?"

"Take a seat...I'll go order the coffee's." He disregarded my question.

"I don't drink coffee!" Ryan had already walked away, and I looked for a table to sit at.

Lexi and Jamal were already looking at me once my eyes landed on their table.

"So y'all weren't gonna tell me you had a table?"

"It was better watching you walk around like a lost puppy." Jamal took a sip of his hot green tea.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"Happy birthday Laniii." Lexi smiled at me.

"Thanks."

"Oh my gosh here." She pulled out a small basket of sunflowers and balloons that was on Jamals side of the table.

How did I not notice?

"Melo had it sent this morning."

"Awww my love." I adored everything about it.

"Say cheese." Jamal took out his phone and I smiled.

There was a card tucked inside of the flower arrangement

~~~~~~~~~~
My Love,

Happy Birthday Bebe! You're fucking 21!! I can't wait to see you next month, and don't worry, this isn't your only present. (: Call me when you have free time. I love you mamas.
~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly pulled out my phone, and called LaMelo.

"Hi princess."

His morning voice. Fuck...

"Hi." I smiled to myself. "Did I wake you?"

"No. I'm about to take Damien to school."

"Oh...Well I got your gift. Thank you."