thirty-four.

IGNORE ALL MISTAKES (UNEDITED)

JULY 2

Location: Croatia

LANI'S POV

"No I can't do it this week. No- maybe on the 17th? Well I can't-"

I was currently on a phone call with Billboard Magazine.

"Mama." Melo walked up behind me, and kissed my neck.

I winced in surprise, and moved away from him, across the room. He seemed hurt, but I was becoming really irritated.

"My manager already told you the conditions. No- I'm not trying- oh my gosh." This lady on the phone is dumb as fuck.

Melo pulled on my waist again, and pressed his pelvic area into my butt.

"Calm down." He whispered into my ear.

My body loosened, and I took a deep breath.

"What about next week? I can arrange something.....okay great." I hung up.

"You okay?"

"No." I was ready to rant. "This dumbass lady didn't understand that Ryan told her I'm not working this week, and she's trying to get me in for a photoshoot-"

My rant was cut off when his lips connected to mine. My body went loose once Melo's hands grabbed my cheeks pulling me in closer.

"Better?" He pulled away.

"Yea." I huffed. He made everything better.

"I'm just getting overwhelmed. My music video for Butterfly is dropping today."

"Why so late?"

"Because I was pregnant with Bellamy during it....and I don't know- I haven't been ready to release it until now."

"Aww, well I'm ready to watch it mama. I miss your pregnant belly."

"I don't." I chuckled. "It was huge."

"You didn't even reach your full potential. Imagine if you went to 9 months."

"I know right."

Melo and I were currently in our hotel. The flight to Croatia was 13 hours.

"You're not tired?" He laid on the bed.

"I do this everyday. A 13 hour flight is light work." I climbed onto the sheets and straddled his waist.

"C'mon Bubba I wanna go somewhere."

"Mama. It's 7:00 at night. We should go to sleep."

"At 7:00?!?" My eyes went wide.

Melo kissed my lips and my curly red hair dangled above him.

"Are you hungry?"

I nodded my head, and smiled.