fifty-six.

UNEDITED: As usual

Month 5: August 22nd

LaMelo's Birthday.

POV: Lani

"Get upppp."

"Mama, you're so heavy."

"Are you calling me fat?"

"I'm calling your ass fat." His hands rested on my butt while I straddled his waist.

"It's your birthday, get up."

"Or. Hear me out. I can go back to sleep?"

"It's already noon, you're wasting the day."

"I'll have more birthdays."

"You don't know that." I frowned.

"Alright, alright."

I was smiling while Melo lifted me off his torso. I watched his shirtless back flex, once he started to walk to the bathroom.

I have nothing planned for today, but I'm sure he'll figure out something he wants to do. After I got out of the bed and walked downstairs, Makayla had walked into my house.

"Hey sis!!" She had two Starbucks cup holders.

"Hi? I didn't know you were coming over today."

"It's my brother-in-law's birthday...and I've got drinks." She set the cardboard holders on the table. I looked for the plastic up with my name, and after finding it, I started to sip out of the green straw.

"Where are the kids?" She noticed the quiet house.

"School?" I chuckled.

"Fuck. What day is it?"

"Thursday."

"Okay, well Imma put them in the fridge, and they can have them once they get home." I nodded, and she took the drinks to our fridge. "So....are you gonna have sex tonight?"

"What?" I started to laugh. "No."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm five months pregnant."

"And that means?"

"No more sex."

"Bruh, how is he supposed to enjoy his birthday, with no pussy?"

I rolled my eyes and walked to the couch. My feet have been hurting like a bitch when I stand too long. I can already feel the back pain coming...this is the time when I wish Adeya was here already.

"We did it in the tub....if that makes you feel any better."

"YOU'RE LYING!!" She slammed my fridge shut, before quickly walking over to the couch, and sitting beside me.

"Nope."

"Oh- oh my- how was it?"

"Why are you so infatuated with sex, in the bathtub?"

"Not just any bathtub!" She defended herself. "Yours."

"And why is that?"

"Because it's huge! It's like a Jacuzzi."

"If you say so." I continued to sip on my Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade.

"So if you're not going to have sex, what did you get him?"

"Nothing."

"What? This nigga is about to be depressed. His kids are at school, he can't fuck, and you didn't get him a gift! C'mon Lani."