fifty-seven.

UNEDITED: IGNORE ALL MISTAKES

Month 6: September 25th

POV: Lani

"Get up! We have things to do."

"Ryan, get out of my house...It's too early for this."

"You can't just depend on Melo to take the kids to school every single day, and go to practice afterwards."

"I can since he's my husband, and I'm six months pregnant."

"Which is just another reason why you need to get up!" My manager started to open all of the curtains, making bright sunlight appear through the large windows surrounding my space. "You're six months, and we've got a photo shoot today."

"A photo shoot?" I finally sat up, and yawned.

"Lani...you didn't forget about the baby shower, right?"

"Oh shit! Um, no of course not."

"Oh my gosh, you fucking forgot didn't you?"

"I didn't...look, I'm getting up, and I'm getting ready right now. I'll be down in a minute."

"I'm gonna tell everyone to start setting the equipment up." He left my room, making sure to close the door behind him.

My legs swung over the side of the bed, and I took a deep breath. My belly hasn't grown much since last month, but maybe it's because I'm used to looking at it. Everyone says it's huge. Although, changing into these different outfits, wigs, and makeup looks is going to make me go insane.

Melo and I agreed on going public about the pregnancy, because it's becoming even harder to hide it. Today we're going to post a album of photos from my shoot....I hope people are supportive though.

After going into the bathroom, and starting the shower I stepped in and commenced in washing my body and hair. Even though I'm going to be putting on wigs, it's best that I slick my curls back, so the cap fits on perfectly. I wish I could've kept it blonde a little longer, but I didn't like it fading and apparently the chemicals are bad for Adeya....which sort of makes sense because my nose was starting to burn when Jamal, Makayla, and Ryan were applying the strong substance into my hair.

When I was done, and my body felt fresh and clean, I exited the steamy glass box and started to dry off and apply lotion and perfume. I didn't bother doing my makeup because Leon is downstairs, and he's most likely gonna insist on doing it for me...just like Jennifer will with my hair.

"The queen arrives." Jamal smiled and turned everyone's attention towards me while I walked downstairs.

"Hey Love."

"How is my God Baby?"

"She's hungry....who has food."

"Here." Brianna was holding a glazed doughnut. I grabbed it from her hand before hugging her. We've become really close lately, even though she's my photographer, we spend a lot of time together when she's taking pictures of my family. I would consider her one of my really close friends. Of course she's not my bestie like Melo, or Ryan but she's definitely up there with Makayla and Jamal.

"So!" I called out, and my crew stopped what they were doing to listen to me. "How many looks are we doing today?"

"Four including your final." Lucy my costume designer was looking through the portable rack of clothes in the middle of my living room.

"And what am I wearing to my party?"

"This gold dress." She held it up.

"Ooo, yea I like that."