fourty-six.

February 9

NYC Fashion Week: Day 1

POV: Lani

Location: New York

"LaMelo is on his way. He's getting on the plane now." Ryan had just got off the phone with my husband.

"Okay." I mumbled.

I was currently in my hotel room for New York Fashion Week. Bell's one year passing was on the 7th, two days ago. I couldn't stop crying and thinking about her. I just wanted to lay with Melo, but because of his games I couldn't see him. We talked on the phone though, Bubba tried his hardest not to cry, but I could hear his sniffles.

Last month I found out about my pregnancy, and decided not to take a plan B pill. Melo recommend it once, but I don't know if I'll be able to get pregnant again. I have to wait seven weeks before getting a DNA test done for the baby and Melo. I've been praying It's his...I haven't decided what I'll do if it's not. Abortion has never been something I agreed with 100%, but this situation was different. I wasn't careless with my sex life, or messy with protection...I was raped with out a choice. I can't keep a baby that resembles Javie.

Today, the police department called me. It's been advised that Javie was Grace's Ex boyfriend, and baby daddy. I was really surprised to hear it. But I guess it all adds up in the end. She used my husband, and I can only pray he didn't get her pregnant....

"Which outfit do you want to wear tonight?"

"Where am I going?"

"Harper's ICON Party at The Plaza Hotel." Ryan was looking through my wardrobe while Jennifer styled my hair into a side-part slicked back, low pony tail.

"Oh, it's fancy?"

"Yea, there's going to be a lot of other celebrities...specifically YG." He whispered the last part.

"No. I don't want to go."

"Lani- You got invited!!"

"Okay, and?" I stopped Jenn from continuing on my hair to look at my manager.

"I'm just saying....on tour you don't go to the club with us, now you're not going to the party?"

"You know I hate the club." I rolled my eyes.

Ever since YG and I broke up, I've never really liked going to the club. Yea, my birthday is an exception, but half the time he's there.....I would prefer avoiding him.

"You're going. I don't care. LaMelo is flying all the way out here to see you, after having games for the whole week."

He had a point...My husband has been non-stop working all week and watching the kids. I understand he would probably rather be at home resting, but instead he's supporting me. I never looked at the situation like that.

"Yea. Alright."

"So, which one?" He held up a huge red dress, and a blue skin tight one.

"The red. Go big or go home right?"

"Of course!!"

My hair was now done, and Leon had started on my makeup. He was doing a nude and simple look. I wanted everyone's attention on my dress, rather than my face. Of course I'm still gonna look good, but I didn't want any eye shadow's or lip designs to clash with the red outfit.

"You're done." He finished wiping the makeup off of my face tattoos so they're not covered.

"Thank you so much." I stood up from my studio chair and stretched.