fifty-five.

UNEDITED: Per usual Lmao.

Month 4: July 20th

POV: Melo

"We'll be back."

"Alright, don't forget to be here at 6:00."

"I won't mama." I quickly pecked Lani's lips. She nodded and I opened the garage door for Trey and Damien. They got into the car while I grabbed my keys and wallet from the shelf.

"Dada where we goin?"

"To the arcade."

"For real?" Trey's eyes went wide.

"Yea, that's where you wanna go, right?"

"Ye-yea." His smile was wide.

Last month Lani talked to me about spending quality time with Trey. He's grown a quick and strong attachment to me and the feeling is more than mutual. He's been talking about this new arcade that opened up downtown for the longest time....I've been waiting for a weekend where I don't have work, and we can spend all day together.

"Alright then. We're gonna hit up the arcade, and get some food or ice cream." I started to back out of the garage, and Damien's eyes went wide. All of my kids have an obsession with ice cream....but Dai? He's a different type of obsessed.

"CAN WE GET CHOCOLATE?"

"You can get whatever you want."

"On a cone?"

"Mmhm."

"With a cherry."

"Yes." I chuckled.

"What about mom?" Trey's facial expression was blank. Bea and him have started calling Lani mom, although, they never say it in front of her it's usually just around me.

"What about her?"

"We have to get mommy ice cream too." Damien added.

"We can't, it's gonna be melted."

"Oh."

"Don't worry, she'll be fine...it's guys night."

"Guys night?"

"Mmhm...just us. Whatever we talk about stays between us. Alright Damien!"

"Okay." He giggled.

We all know he can't keep a secret to save his life, but I'm trying to teach him how.

"Can we talk about Isabella?"

"What do you have to say, Papa?"

"Mommy doesn't like her."

"Whattt?" I smacked my cheeks. "Why would you think that?"

"She doesn't let me go to her house."

"Really? You want me to ask her about it?"

"Mmhm."

I nodded my head and continued to drive, it was quiet once I noticed Trey's hesitant face.

"You got a girl?"

"Hmm? What? No- Why would you say that?"

"Oooo what's her name?"

"I don't have a girlfriend."

"Yes you do." Damien rolled his eyes. "Oops." He quickly covered his mouth.

"Well now you can't lie...what's her name?"

"Jamie."

"And you're dating?"

"I guess."

"Why haven't you brung her home?"