fourty-five.

Y'all, this shit is unedited, I'm too excited for y'all to read rather than edit. Ignore my mess-ups please!

POV: Lani

Location: Mario's Ice Cream Parlor📍

"I'm going to beat your fuckin ass-"

"WAIT!!" Grace put her hands up.

My fist connected with her face, and she stumbled back into the bathroom stall.

"We slept together." She was in full tears.

"Who?"

"Bebe- are you okay?" Melo had walked into the bathroom with his eyes closed.

"Me and him." Grace was smiling at the sight of my husband.

Melo had opened his eyes slowly to see both of us standing in the stall. My fist was hovering above the woman's face. My stomach churned....she's lying-

Right?

In a split second, I pushed the girl in front of me out of the way, and hunched over the toilet. Vomit was raising up from my stomach, and my heart was racing.

"Get out."

"But Melo-"

"GET OUT!"

I could hear Bubba telling Grace to leave the bathroom, and eventually the door opened and closed. Melo was holding my loose curls out of my face while I had finished the last set of my stomach's waste.

"You okay mama?" His hands were rubbing my back.

I nodded my head, and wiped my mouth with the toilet paper beside me. Eventually, after I caught my breath, Melo helped me up from the tile floor, and I rinsed my mouth with the sink water.

The kids were sitting at the table with Mario, when both of us walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey Lani, is everything okay?" The owner seemed genuinely concerned.

"Yea, just nauseous."

"Get her home safe Melo."

Aliyah and Damien stood up from their chairs and followed us to the cars. I didn't have the energy to strap the kids in, and my husband knew that.

Although, the ride home was completely quiet. I could only think about what Grace said...was she just trying to get in my head? Once both of my kids were asleep, I looked over at the driver's seat.

"Did you sleep with her?"

"W-what?"

"I'm not repeating myself LaMelo."

He went quiet.

"Say something." Tears were streaming down my cheeks. "Tell me you didn't! Tell me she's lying!" I was whisper shouting to keep from waking my children.

"She's not. I did." He couldn't even look me in the eyes.

My heart had dropped, and I looked out of the window. There was no way I could stop crying. I was angry, but sad at the same time.

When we got home, I quickly got out of the car and unstrapped Aliyah from her car seat.

"Don't touch my son." I moved in front of LaMelo who woke up Damien.