My AU

(Basically, my AU is where Heaven's Society [the big baddies who ran the experiments on Boston Lobster, Rice, and others] creates this virus like thing that turns Food Souls into Fallen Angels. But they're still Food Souls, and it happens through excessive torture. Pizza becomes OP, Salty Tofu is reduced to an imaginary friend in Sweet's mind, Salt n' Pepper Shrimp sees Boston as a god, and Steak has separation anxiety and sees both Food Souls, humans, and Fallen Angels as Fallen Angels.)

Absinthe: I have your son.

Pizza: I don't have a son....

Absinthe: Then who is the one crying in the corner with the red and green nutcracker?

Pizza, turning his flag into the scythe: Oh God you have Steak--

~~~~

Pizza: And then I give them this really cool friendship symbol!

Cheese: Let us see that....

Cassata: THAT'S A CULT SYMBOL! YOU'RE ACCIDENTALLY ADDING THESE PEOPLE TO A CULT!!!

Pizza: Oh, Cassata....

Pizza: I AM the cult.

~~~~

Absinthe: What kind of monster do you think I am?

Sweet Tofu: Shapeshifter.

Pizza: Hellish spawn of the Devil.

Salt 'n Pepper Shrimp: Me when I'm late for Big Brother.

Steak: My sleep paralysis demon and torturer.

Absinthe: I wasn't being literal with the question, Number 15.

~~~~

Steak: W-Where are you going, Pizza....?

Pizza: To either get ice cream, kidnap Cassata and Cheese, or commit a felony in a village. I'll decide in the car.

~~~~

The Holy See, Donut, & Canele: *mumbling something in Latin*

Pizza: For the last time, we aren't demons and you can't exorcise us.

Canele: It was worth a try, everyone....

Pizza: *flickers back to his canon self for a brief moment as he tears up* Please keep trying don't leave us suffering--

~~~~

Absinthe: Listen, have I ever put you in an unsafe situation before?

Pizza, Steak, Sweet Tofu, Salt 'n Pepper Shrimp, the others: Like ten times in the first half of the morning.

Absinthe: *getting the torture devices set up* Then you should be used to it!

~~~~

Pizza: I don't like it....

Cassata: Pizza, you don't like anything....

Pizza: Not true. I like Steak, Cheese, and you.

~~~~

Red Wine: I'm literally going to fight anyone who hates on my traumatized, insecure, anxious boyfriend.

Steak: *looking in the mirror* I hate myself....

Red Wine: ALRIGHT THEN YOU VALID, WORTHY PIECE OF SHIT, COME ON!

~~~~

Absinthe: Who the fuck are you?

Pizza: Who the fuck are you?

Absinthe: I asked you first.

Pizza: Asked ya second.

~~~~

Cara D Stuart (MA): So how would you like your steak?

Red Wine: Happy, sent to therapy, getting the mental help that he needs. Loved and supported, and not afraid to make a mistake. The Steak I knew since I was first brought into this world.

Cara:

Gingerbread: Red, she didn't mean the Food Soul.

Red Wine: ....... Oh.

~~~~

Pizza: I would like to be king.

King: Um... who are you, first of all? Second of all, only a member of the royal bloodline can become king or queen.

Pizza: *pulls picture of him and his first master Attendant*

King: *starts nervously sweating* I am so sorry, Sir Pizza.... wait! Aren't you the one who--!?

Pizza: *brings scythe down on his head*

Steak: I was thinking of a less violent approach to obtaining our headquarters, but aight...

~~~~

Pizza: I should have left you all in those containment cells where you were rotting.

Steak, Sweet Tofu, Pipi (y'all know), Baguette, Realgar Wine, Popcorn, Sandwich, bunch of OCs:

All: But ya didn't! :D

~~~~

Baguette: Pizza, sir, Steak is having a mental breakdown in his room--

Pizza: WHO THE FUCK TRIGGERED STEAK'S MENTAL ISSUES--

~~~~

Pizza: *going on a rampage*

Cassata: PIZZA! Eat a Snickers!

Pizza: Why?

Cassata: because you aren't you when you're hungry

Pizza: Aw thanks Cassata *still kills an entire village*

~~~~

Absinthe: My work here is done~!

Red Wine, Gingerbread, Cassata, Cheese, Sachertorte, Salty Tofu, Boston Lobster, Rice, Caviar, Milt, pretty much everyone: What do you mean your work is done? You didn't do anything!

Absinthe: *dark laughter* Didn't I?

*cue the scene where Pizza breaks out of containment and W R E C K S Heaven's Society*