Headcanons 2

Opera Cake would dominate Blue Cheese.

Someone once pulled the "the moon is made of blue cheese" trick on Marshmallow and she believed it. She wanted to fly to the moon and take a big bite out of it.

Sachertorte is the Food Fantasy Kyoko Kirigiri and Baguette is the Food Fantasy Shuichi Saihara. Sachertorte is superior detective, always has a resting bitch face, and will not hesitate to make everyone feel like shit when he points out all the things they missed. Baguette, on the other hand, is still a little baby detective but he's giving it his all!!

That painful feeling when another random Food Soul gets added to the Food Souls list on the Wiki, but still no signs of Sachertorte TvT (seriously where did Inarizushi come from).

Dorayaki does not appreciate all of the memes we make about him, but Taiyaki does.

Sashimi really admires Dorayaki's yo-yo skills and wants to ask him to show him, but Dorayaki is a giant heap of salt and he doesn't want Sushi to beat him up.

The game-wise reason M Souls don't have linked skills is because they aren't meant to go into battle, but the story-wise reason for this is because they don't have enough soul power to form a linked skill. Like Jello and Pudding would have linked skills, but they don't have enough soul power to have one.

Cassata has wool burns on his neck from Pizza pulling his scarf.

Whiskey's voice-- since we don't have an official English voice yet-- is really deep and smooth.

This isn't a headcanon cut a question I just remembered I had-- in Whiskey's backstory, it says that he met a woman in all black with a moonstone. Was that Seaweed Soup? Also, can someone give me a summarized version of his backstory? I can't understand it.

Sometimes Braised Noodles' headsets get damaged or even broken when fending off Fallen Angels, so Waffle always has to make a little room in her schedule in case they need repairs.

Mandarin Squirrel Fish loves to work at the fishing hole, and she's always the first to volunteer whenever one of the Food Souls need to be switched out.

Almond Tofu knows how to sew.

If Dorayaki develops a crush, he a fricking yandere and you can't change my mind.

If either Dorayaki, Stargazy Pie, or Bloody Mary develop a crush they'd all be yanderes and we know it.

There have been unnamed Food Souls in the history of Tierra because they were in the Magic Academy experiments, so they never got out and died to the experiments, or were turned into Fallen Angels. So yes, Boston Lobster, Braised Noodles, Rice, and Salt 'n Pepper Shrimp truly are the 4 Magic Academy survivors.

Salad watches ASMR videos of a turtle eating fruits.

Omurice owns almost every game console that has ever come out, even if the only difference is a slightly bigger screen or it's handheld only.

Jello's favorite videogame is Rhythm Heaven.

Milt and Caviar live on a deserted island in the Sakurajima region. Sometimes they invite their friends over.

Okay but why are all of the Food Souls drawn in a normal anime style and then like Souffle is drawn like a more serious anime style. Like idk if it's just me, but it looks like the newer Food Souls (Souffle, Cordyceps, Chishui Moth Tea, etc.) are drawn in a different style from the previous Food Souls.

Turducken can't watch things like Ghostbusters because it's inaccurate to how ghosts and spirits really act, since in the movies ghosts are portrayed as rabid creatures with no sense of civilization and all have god complexes.

Long Bao has a vinegar addiction and that's why he adds it to every pot of tea. The only one who knows about this is Crab Long Bao.

Pizza leaves the MA's Nintendo Switch on with Animal Crossing: New Horizons just to listen to the music played by the in-game portable radio.

At this point, Elex is just making Food Souls out of the randomest recipes they can find so they can steal our money.

Not only do I headcanon that Pizza and Cheese are siblings, but I also headcanon that they both grow their braids as a type of friendship thing. And Pizza is the older sibling and this throws everyone off because his voice is so high pitched and Cheese sounds like she hit puberty sooner, but nah, Pizza's the older brother.

Bonito Rice really is like a cat. He wants his personal space and is very serious about it, but also goes right up to you and places your hand on his head. Whenever MA goes to headpat him, he just... moves and avoids all contact.

Cordyceps and Chishui Moth Tea are very wary around fire because their bodies are slowly turning to wood (which makes no sense to me).

Taiyaki's backstory isn't translated yet because then we'd know what's going on between her and Dorayaki. Like why is their brother-sister relationship so creepy

Dorayaki hates Sanma but he's just there like "Dorayaki please just tell me what ice cream flavor you want".

All three of the idiots in the Italian Trio are magic souls and I'm honestly disappointed, I thought at least Cassata would be a Strengthy boi (but I still love them)

Hishi Mochi doesn't like Souffle's dolls because she gets bad vibes from them, and Kashiwa Mochi and Unadon have to calm her down when she's on the verge of freaking out because of them.

At some point Cheese finds out about what happened to Pizza and why he gets so tense whenever Whiskey gets mentioned, and it's just this big fluff moment with the Italian Trio and it's all emotional and angsty because Pizza didn't want her to know but she found out and. This needs to be a storyline event for a skin, like how Bloody Mary's skin events were, and you can trade for Pizza shards and Cassata shards (like how you could trade for Sichuan shards and Beer shards).

Bloody Mary wanted to be a nude art model, but Pretzel wouldn't let him.

Whenever she's really mad at him, Cheese will eat slices of pizzas by the crust first and holding them by the end. While this happens, Pizza's tied to a chair screaming in agony because that unholy way to consume pizza is torturing him inside.

Cheese was kinda jealous of Cassata when Pizza started hanging out with him more. She was worried that Pizza wouldn't have enough time to hang out with her and the princess anymore, so she secretly started to despise him. But she realized he was chill and just really overprotective of Pizza, so they became friends.

Steak and Red Wine are dads and Gingerbread is their daughter. My evidence? Red Wine looks glamorous, Steak is a glorified knight, and Gingerbread is a glamorous and glorified knight. But if they were to divorce... Gingerbread would go with Red Wine, it says she only likes him.

Rice is the mascot of the restaurant.

Since Food Souls are a completely different species from humans, even though they can look identical, they can't reproduce with humans. I feel like they might be able to reproduce with each other, but it's very rare since Food Souls are immortal. Most don't make it to developing a Food Soul form, the just manifest as ideas in random people's heads.

Why did I just think that Food Souls' bodies are made out of light like Gems from Steven Universe

Champagne is extra in EVERYTHING. Just look at his chibi/sprite. My dude is covering up his teammates, I can't see their precious faces.

If Cheese or Cassata were on the verge of death, Pizza would share his soul power with them. He would risk losing his UR rank to save his boyfriend and/or sister.

Pizza loves the food spaghetti, but he would hold a grudge against Spaghetti for working with Whiskey. He may become friends with him or whatever later, but he'll always hold that grudge against him. Oh, and he probably would have some traumatic flashbacks upon being called a toy or chess piece, so Spaghet better be careful.

Scallion may seem cute and harmless, but Mapo Tofu taught him kung fu.