More Headcanons & Opinions

If Whiskey did succeed in turning Pizza into a Fallen Angel, I don't think he'd be all emotionless and like a puppet. I think he'd be more crazy, sadistic, every emotion 10x, and like a Junko Enoshima. If you don't know who she is, it basically just means very crazy and willing to make the whole world suffer, as well as very unpredictable at times.

Seaweed Soup would be great friends with Milt and Caviar. I don't know if they ever have a canon interaction, but I feel like they would be good friends.

This should really be a known fact, but-- the Magic Academy and Chefs Guild are the real antagonists of the game. Not Boston Lobster, not Whiskey, not Spaghetti, not Fallen Angels, the human organizations that are shown to be protecting society. My evidence? Okay well first of all the Magic Academy ran literal experiments where they pulled Food Souls apart and rebuilt their bodies (they removed Braised Noodles' ears and Salt 'n Pepper Shrimp's arm, which got replaced by the prosthetic), not to mention they referred to them as numbers rather than their actual names, and they created that syringe/medicine thing that turned the Food Souls into Fallen Angels. As for the Chefs' Guild, Lockheed defended the Magic Academy when there was very clear evidence/proof that they had to do with the increasing amount of Fallen Angels. Plus, Olivia is a bit of an asshole to both the MA and the Food Souls, just saying.

Food Souls like Caviar and Milt can breathe underwater. The food they personify is directly connected to fish, after all. I don't know if they actually can, Caviar's background look underwater, but I don't know.

Ichi is a good boy. A bit hotheaded and stupid, but a good boy.

Instead of making all the new Food Souls URs, SRs, and an occasional M unit, Elex/Funtoy should start making new R souls. Yeah there's Double-Ninth Cake and Yakitori, but they're only obtainable via Team Up. Making new R Food Souls would give players more to look forward to in pulls that are only R souls. Plus, there are WAY too many SRs. To be more exact, there are 76 SR Food Soul on the Food Fantasy wiki. These should be all of the numbers for each, if my math is right.

S(C)P: 1, supposedly 2 as there's a rumor that Boston Lobster will have a SP form.

UR: 53.

SR: 91.

R: 28.

M: 16.

When are we going to see something for Black Truffle? She's White Truffle's sister and was, in a sense, turned into a Fallen Angel and then changed back. That's how White Truffle lost her eyesight.

Is Lamb Chop gonna be an obtainable Food Soul or will he be a new Fallen Angel? I mean in Croissant's backstory he gets turned into a Fallen Angel, and runs away from the Holy See. But like.... what is he gonna be? And if he is a Food Soul character, then what will his ranking be? If he's Fallen Angel character, will be be added to the Disasters or will he be an event-only deal, like the Nian Beast and Jesters? Probably an event only one.

We. Need. More. Hispanic. Food. Souls. Like half of the Food Souls are Chinese or Japanese food/drink. We need more Hispanic food/drink, and Tequila is the only one we have. I've also said this before, but I feel like I have to say it again in the dying hope that it reaches Elex-- we need more people of color Food Souls.

Why are like all of the guy Food Souls super tall? Like so many of the guy Food Souls are taller than the average height, give us some shorties.

Spicy Gluten's ascended skin makes me feel uncomfortable. It has nothing to do with censorship or her being more mature/sexual, it's just the face she makes.

Palata cuisine when?

I don't really understand why so many people complain about censorship. Even for Love Nikki, some of those outfits deserve to be censored. Like I'm here to look at the outfit, not Nikki's legs and chest -_- but I will agree, some of the censorship is unnecessary, but you have to remember that on the Global server they have to take like just about all things into consideration. There are stricter censorship laws in other countries.

I feel like Elex is making things so that now, if you want any hope of getting into the better rankings for events, you have to whale. Which I find to be complete bullshit, but go off I guess, keep feeding them your money. Like the Love Nikki fans were-- I don't know if they still are, as I've never spent real money on any game other than the Sims-- boycotting the recharge because it was getting outrageous. And yes, Love Nikki is owned/made by Elex as well.

Has anyone else noticed that fried chicken is part of the 3 normal cuisine menus, I think it's from the Sakurajima one, and no one has it as their preferred recipe?

When is Gingerbread gonna get a skin? Like Steak and Red Wine already have skins, why can't she have one?

Do Donut's Grace Army and the Holy See have anything in common? I think Pretzel got mentioned in her backstory but I don't know for certain

I need more things to write Food Fantasy fanfics about. Leave your suggestions in the comments below y'all.

We need more defense Food Souls.

Defense: 23 Food Souls.

Strength: 52 Food Souls.

Support: 34 Food Souls.

Magic: 81 Food Souls. Why are there 81 Magic Food Souls?

Black Pudding and Margarita should be switched, so like Black Pudding should be the Support Food Soul and Margarita should be the Magic Food Soul. Black Pudding is a literal nurse whose Master Attendant was a doctor, she even created her own disease.