More AU Ideas

You know, instead of just writing these, I should do something with them.

*looks at Danganronpa AU* I will get back to you soon, don't worry, you won't die.

*sees Boston Lobster's SP form* H I M

Cara, my MA OC: Boston Lobster~! Your new form looks so cool!!!

Boston Lobster: literally why are you here

~Mad Father/Doll AU~

In my Food Fantasy Oneshots book, I wrote a one part short story that went with this kind of AU. In the short story, people were becoming dolls. I won't say any exact details, but the central idea of the AU is inspired by the game Mad Father, where you are a young girl searching for her father in a manor filled with angry spirits, wandering corpses, and possessed dolls. Of course, this can change depending on which characters are picked for the cast. My own cast for this AU would be a majority, if not all, of the Pasta Platoon.

~Five Nights at Freddy's AU~

The main character has just gotten a new job working as a security guard for a pizzeria/diner/party house/etc. The location is known for its animatronic mascots, all of which are meant to depict the owner's ideas of Food Souls. On the first night, the main character doesn't notice anything weird or strange, until one of the animatronics starts to move around. As the nights go on, eventually all of the characters start to leave their spots, and it becomes harder to survive.

Or a different take on the story, with the main character being one of the animatronics. Personally, I'd do a story from an animatronic's point of view, but it'd most likely just be like a comedic story for shits and giggles. I was actually thinking of this AU earlier today, and imagined the main three animatronics (Freddy, Bonnie, Chica) being Pizza, Cassata, and Cheese. And I have actual reasoning behind this one, don't judge me. It's a pizzeria. Pizza. It's perfect.

~Horror AU~

I... don't really have a generalized idea for this one. Just the characters of Food Fantasy as horror story counterparts, I guess. Whether they be Creepypasta themed or famous murderer characters is up to you. 

~The Eye of Horus Dies AU~

So basically in this AU, there's a madman on the loose. But this madman is a strategic thinker with numerous things at their disposal, allies in high positions of power, and plenty of power of their own. Well, they've committed crimes all across Tierra. The culprit of these crimes was obviously a Food Soul, so the Eye of Horus took charge of the case and worked with human law agencies. However, the culprit pulled a trick that no one expected. They started to attack the Eye of Horus detectives, starting with the weakest one-- Marshmallow. Sachertorte and Baguette are the only two left alive, and have been taken into federal custody for their own protection. 

~Master Attendant becomes a Fallen Angel AU~

Spoilers for main storyline!

When the Holy Commandments person fires the arrow at Rice, the Master Attendant pushes her out of the way and takes the hit. Because MA is a human, they can't resist the change like Rice would be able to, and slowly starts to turn into a Fallen Angel. Everyone is horrified, but no one can help them through their transformation. Hell, even Boston Lobster is terrified!

~Personality Swap AU~

Exactly as the name states, it's an alternate universe where everyone has a different personality. Yogurt pays very little attention to health, Steak and Red Wine don't argue at all, and the religious ones are no longer religious and frown at religion.