Just Some of My Opinions, Plz Don't Attack

Black Forest Cake's design and backstory are actually well-made and well-explained, you all are just salty because she seems like a nazi yet the actual food is so strictly made that even replacing the cherries with another red fruit makes it so it can't be called black forest cake, so why would the Food Soul be a lenient softie?

Some of the Japanese and Chinese voices might sound better, but the English voices deserve just as much love because their voice actors put the same amount of work and love into it.

Every Food Soul can be a good asset to a team given the right combinations and strategy. Yes, even the R Souls you fully ascended and then threw into your restaurant to die.

Boston Lobster (supposedly) getting a SP form is cursed and I fear it.

Rice should have the most skins in the game since she is the literal face of the game.

Sakurajima levels need to c h i l l.

Pizza is a boy loli that isn't a loli but is a loli.

More than half of the Food Souls (SRs I'm looking at you) were created to be collectibles.

If you put Rice by herself (or just in general) on a Showdown Team then you are a monster.

URs aren't worth anything until you get them to 1* and that is the tea.

Going back to the above statement, there are like. So many Food Souls that are lower ranked but are still so much better?? Like do you all just scramble to put URs on your main team because they're the ultimate rank??? (Rice SP is creeping up on us y'all and I'm scared) Honestly the only URs who I can see being worth anything are Foie Gras, Peking Duck, and Pizza. Foie for her charm ability, Peking for his silence/stun thingy, and Pizza for heal block.

Elex never officially states any canon sexualities because it's up for player interpretation. If you want you think Black Tea and Milk are lesbians, then they're lesbians. if you want to think that Coffee and Chocolate are hetero best friends that practice flirting with each other and make jokes because they're that good of friends, then that's canon too.

Omurice a fucking yandere.

We need more tall women and short men. Did y'all know Pizza is shorter on the CN server than in global?

Sachertorte better be a UR.

Showtime events (the rate up for two specific URs you can get normally) are a fucking lie and you all know it.

Inugami is the only Fallen Angel that isn't entirely evil?

Pizza and Cheese are brother and sister and you can't change my mind. This is why I don't ship them, they're brother and sister.

Mate Cheese wouldn't even have an interest in relationships, she prefers the company of food and her brother and other friend making out on the couch next to her.

Rate up for Team Up is bullshit too.

There are 66 Food Souls that are Chinese foods and 32 Food Souls that are Japanese foods. Why is there only 1 Hispanic food (Tequila)? Literally Chinese and Japanese cuisine are favored over all of the other countries and I'm not for it. Give me more Asian, African, South American, Hispanic cuisine. At least Sachertorte is Austria.

Why is there gonna be Palata cuisine yet we don't even have Nevras cuisine? When is Palata cuisine coming out?

New Food Souls like Candied Bird's Nest and Longxi Cured Ham have no purpose in main story and exist purely for side stories and Tierra lore.

We. Need. A. Holy. See. Event. And. That's. The. Tea.

Sachertorte x Baguette is canon.

These personifications of food and drinks have played a more important role in my life than more than half of the people I know in person.

Palata and West Palata map music is actually bomb?? Like I will listen to that shit all day long and play it on the aux cord.

Donut's ascended skin is not disturbing or concerning. When a Food Soul is 5* they are at their best, and their ascended skin shows their best self. Donut is very self-restrained and keeps herself in a high position, but when she's by herself she acts like her true self, which is more girly. Donut's ascended skin shows the side to her that she has to suppress. And I love it.

Steak is a bottom spread the word.

I've seen people say the Food Fantasy fandom is toxic but. I've never seen anything toxic in this fandom?

Who the fuck is Mango Pomelo Sago and why is she a thing?

Stop calling Salad a trap. He's not a trap.

If they're an idol, they're annoying (except for you Pizza).

Steak isn't practically shirtless, he's wearing an armored crop top.

We need easier access to the Team Up Food Soul shards. I want my Cola, my Salty Tofu, and my Sweet & Sour Fish. Tortoise Jelly, Double-Ninth Cake, and Yakitori can all die.

Stop saying Steak is taller than Red Wine. Red Wine is canonically taller and he doesn't even wear heels, so square up.

All of the Food Souls deserve love.