If MA Wasn't A Little B****

MA: *goes to the Magic Academy in Nevras to explain that they found a syringe thing that came from there which turned a Food Soul into an Amazake*

Lockheed: An Attendant's job is to get rid of Fallen Angels, not to snoop around asking questions. I suggest you back away now.

MA: So... you want me, a person who has literal practical Demigods on my side, and could wipe the battlefield with your ass in seconds, to take care of Fallen Angels.... BUT NOT THE THING CAUSING THEM!?

Olivia: Better leave him alone

MA: NO! HE'S BEING AN IDIOT! IF WE TAKE CARE OF THE MEDICINE THING-- WHICH, MAGIC ACADEMY, YOU LOOKING MAD SUS-- THEN WE TAKE CARE OF FALLEN ANGELS FOREVER!!

~~~~

MA: Olivia who is this

Olivia: Salt 'n Pepper Shrimp. This is Food Soul that was a subject in the Academy laboratory--

MA: Uhhhh Magic Academy, you got another sus point. 3 more and I'm finding Boston Lobster on purpose

Olivia: Not long after Food Souls had just sprung up, there were lots of Food Soul escape incidents in the Academy laboratory, and he was one of the "failed specimens".

MA: A what now?

Olivia: It's what they call it at the Academy. See his arm. It was modified specially for him by a lab researcher

MA: Whoa whoa whoa hold up-- are you saying that they tore off his goddamn arm and replaced it with a prosthetic?

Olivia: yes....?

MA: And you're saying that it's like a gift from humanity

Olivia: .....

MA: You know what? Fuck this, Salt 'n Pepper Shrimp, where is Boston Lobster?

Salt 'n Pepper: Why should I tell you?

MA: Uhhh because I need to make a deal with him where he destroys like all of humanity?