"A bully queen meet an ice king"

He is a big boss... He can easily manipulate whoevever he wants to manipulate. A captain ball of basketball, a varsity player and a heart throb...

But, at the back of his pretty sides he's secret inside... He was NGSB-no girlfriend since birth....Hes childhood Sweetheart was his enemy which is the bully queen.

He wants to play queen's heart for lifting him before he realize he was already fall.

He hate's woman who are slut and love flirting boys.... He love's to embarass everyone around him he doesn't even care...

He has a low tempered he can't even fight his emotions. When he feel tired and bordamm, everyone's never scaped his arms getting you highly pounching bag.... He's demon in hell who feared no one.

His cold after his parents separated, his dad cheated against his mom.... His mom left his dad because of her past lover she won't ever forget.

His become heartless and emotionless. How can he derived in each day passed by encounter with a bully queen?

He also has a side even he dont like chasing girls but when it come's on that bully queen he can't deny the fact that he's being affected.

He protect and he can destroy everything that can bother to her, even he deny he dont like any girls when his heart feel inlove with the wrong person.

How can he fight love when a bully queen already decide.... She love him but she can't even fight for it....

She is  a queen who is wealth enough, she is godamn hot and bully. A pecfect lady for a man. She is the wishing true of every man's dream, she is more than a perfect. She is tougher than tough.But,one thing can make her cry...?

...is no one really understand what is the reality inside her... No one know's that she failed for love. She stock in for good.

Can a bully queen love him back? When one day she feel tired for good.

Many reason's to love him, but many reason's regret for loving him.

One, is he never love you back... Second, always deny what does he really felt for you. Last one, he always wanted to see you crying and suffered, because if those destructions and rejections.

Do you really wanted to be with a guy who are trully an ice king...?

Well, i showed you how intense to love a bully queen who meet an ice king _ _*0*

*I hope you like it...
*(An author display..)
*_ _"an author was a simple person who inspired to make a stories about love sana kapulutan din ng aral... Sayang naman kasi kong diko susubukang ipabasa sa iba. Para san pa tong pagsusulat diba? I'm also asking you not to judged if i had some mistakes either wrong spelling... You know? Hhehe.... I only wanted you to read, you can ask anything if you want... This is my very first time i writen here.  Keep on reading, ako bahala sa karugtong.... Thank you! And godbless us... Always.....!!!