Rant about Moana of Motunui.

Was watching Moana while writing this. Also be warned, there are alot of "shit"'s.

Hi. My name is Iris, and I'm going to tell you all, the amazing people that actually read this shit (Also proper update coming tomorrow, or at like 2am I dunno), why I have watched Disney's Moana everyday for the past month. Moana is a musical masterpiece with songs written by the one and only, Lin Manuel-miranda, and I am in love with it. The story is so engaging and original, Tamatoa is my spirit animal. He ate his grandma. It took a week. 'Cause she was humongous.

      The movie itself is refreshing every time you watch it, even if you watch it seven days a week like myself. We Know The Way is my person favourite song in the film, it sounds amazing, and you get to here Lin-.

      I thought that Dwayne Johnson was actually amazing as Maui, and loved his performance of your welcome. We're dead soon. Masterpiece. Absolute masterpiece.

    Moana sets off to find Maui, who is hilarious and yeah. He's funny, I like funny shit. Oh shit, We Know The Way just came on. I am satisfied. I can die peacefully now.

    The whole aspect of Te Fiti having her heart taken, and becoming Te Kā. Also I cry every single time Moana's grandmother dies. That shit hurts man. And when she comes back in "I am Moana" I also cry. I cry alot, and this movie helps my eye mucles become strong.

    Only issue is that after We Know The Way when Moana is told that the ocean chose her and she gets soaked her hair dries in like two seconds, but apart from that Moana is amazing. You'll get your Harry Potter stuff tomorrow, I just wanted to express the glorious film that is Moana. Beautiful story and animation, the hair animation is perfect, I just love this film.

     TAMATOA HASN'T ALWAYS BEEN THIS GLAM. I WAS A DRAB LITTLE CRAB ONCE. NOW I KNOW I CAN BE HAPPY AS A CLAM, 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL BABY.