Chapter Nine - Back to normal?

I might be going to Canada next year for a wedding! :D which is 5792km away but aye, lookin' forward to it.
Also sorry this is out late, I've got no excuse - I was pretty lazy yesterday (and the day before). (Watched Christmas movies all day)

    Pansy managed to pull off the cap of the bottle, staring at the pretty jar of liquid. It looked nice. It looked like some kind of fruity juice, just what Pansy needed after a long boring class.

     The little girl smelt the potion, it smelt like flowers and grass, but like nice grass. She quickly looked around, making sure the hall was empty. Pansy quickly chugged the juice and set the empty bottle down.

      With a loud pop, the toddler vanished, being replaced by a teenage girl with a short black bob sitting down on the ground. Pansy looked around, confused. "Pansy!?" He heard somebody yell from round the corner. She glanced over her shoulder. Deffinetly the only Pansy here.

      "Hello?!" She shouted back, getting to her feet. What happened? Last time she checked she was supposed to be in potions class. Maybe she fell and hit her head. Was she late? Not that she cared.

     She followed where the voice came from, repeating "Hello?" over and over again, looking for a source of the voice. As she turned the corner she saw a stressed looking Snape, holding a sleeping, tiny, Draco Malfoy. Pansy went into cuteness overload, staring at the tiny blond. She noticed that her clothes was a bit tight, and looked like it had been stretched but it still fit her.

     "Have you seen Pa- PANSY?" Snape screeched, jumping slightly. "Hi.. that's me?" She said quietly, coming out as more of a question than a statement. "But- but you're normal!" Severus said, in shock. Pansy raised an eyebrow at him. "What?"

      Snape looked like he was about to faint. "Do you remember anything?" He asked. The teenage Pansy stared at him questioningly. "I was at potions class.. now I'm here," she told him. Snape shook his head. "There was an accident in class, I believe it was Mr. Longbottom-"
"Isn't it always?"
"- and his potion.. turned everyone into.. Well," he held out Draco, frowning.

       "Is that actually Draco? He's adorable!" She squealed, taking Draco and squeezing him affectionately.

_______________________________wow__

That's really short. I apologise, take it as just a kind of filler, 'ya know? I'll give you guys a longer one today or tomorrow! 💕💞