53. Feelings

"How are you feeling?" Taehyung asked. We decided to eat dinner after going to the bar.

"I'm good. Honestly, there's a huge difference to what I am feeling now than when that bar is still open. I feel a lot better."

Taehyung smiled and I knew that he was satisfied with what I answered. It's true, I was feeling a lot better after the suspects had been captured. At least, I knew that they were behind bars where they should be.

"I want to tell you one more thing and I hope you will take this as an opportunity rather than a privilege." His words made me nervous. Maybe this was the reason why he was uneasy the past few days. He was squeezing my hand and smiling softly but those did not help. It made me more anxious.

"You're making me nervous," I admitted making him laugh.

"Don't be. Let me get this straight, please stop working in the yard. I'm not against it and if you want to stay there I will respect your decision. I know this may sound selfish, but please, work for me. I will give you the salary right for the job, no special treatment or anything.

Hoseok is already working in my company and please don't get mad at him. I told him not to tell you because I want to be the one to convince you. He's working as a clerk and I believe you can do it too.

I want you to enjoy your life. You deserve it. To be honest, I don't want you to work at all because I want you to finish your studies without anything else in your mind but knowing you, I know you will not accept that. I know how hardworking you are and I admire you because of being one.

Jin, please accept my offer. Hoseok is so excited to be with you again. If you're wondering how he got there, yes, it's Yoongi who recruited him. Also, I talked to Jungkook last Christmas and he told me that every IT's dream is to work for my company. I'm not telling him this yet but I will guarantee a spot for him. He showed me his papers and I got to read it, I can that he is a great student and a great future IT."

We've been together for a couple of hours today but Taehyung already made me cry twice. Everything he said was so thoughtful and sweet. He did not only think of me but of Jungkook as well. Perhaps, he knew that liking me meant liking my brother too.

"I don't know how to react with all the things you've said and done for me. I do appreciate everything. To be honest, it feels like you've planned this long before. I mean, we just started but so many beautiful things already happened. Everything feels right. Everything is going right and I am thankful because you're making everything possible for me. Thank you for not only thinking about me but also for my brother. But please, after all these, no more. I don't want others to think--"

"Fuck others!" Taehyung cut me off. "I don't give a damn about them. As long as we both know what really happened then the hell I care about what others will say."

It seemed as if there's nothing else Taehyung can do but to wipe my tears. I was starting to get embarrassed because my cry baby self was exposed to him.

"Let's change the topic and talk about more important things. I have plans for us for my birthday. I would like to celebrate your birthday as well because as far as I can remember, I ruined yours and I'm sorry. Please let me make everything up and I promise you, I will make that night special."

Taehyung had something in him that made me surrender almost immediately. His smile can make everything alright. His stares can make my heart beat a little bit faster. His hold can make me feel safe. His touch can make my senses shut down.

And right after that dinner, I found myself making out with him in his car. I don't care what others will say. Taehyung was right, I should not give a damn. I should be the one running my own life.

I'm glad that his car was fully tinted and the front was facing the wall. The parking lot wasn't full.

The car was now filled with sound from our wet kisses. Taehyung inclined the passenger seat and he was on top of me. Our position was uncomfortable but the feeling of pleasure was greater than the feeling of numbness I was starting to feel on my legs.

His lips were moving in sync with mine, molding perfectly to each other. His tongue was insistent as he pressed it against my lips which I gave access. He immediately explored my mouth, our tongues touching and dancing together as his hand starts to find its way inside my shirt.

I gasped when his fingers found my nub. My arms held on to his neck tighter as my nipple was now between his fingers, he was pulling and rubbing them. I moaned in our kiss. I cannot explain the feeling he was making me feel. I love every bit of what's going on between us.

My member started to twitch just in time he started to groan. My eyes shot opened when I realized where my hand was right at that moment. I was palming his member and it was rock hard. I quickly pulled my hand back. Taehyung pulled away from our kiss and leaned his forehead against mine. His chest heaving, his eyes were closed and his mouth open while breathing heavily. Slowly, he opened his eyes, giving me a sharp stare.

My hand still closed. I can still feel his member on my palm. I was really embarrassed. I did not even notice that my hand was there. His opened mouth slowly formed his famous smirk.

"You really gave me a problem down there." His deep husky voice whispered to me. "S-sorry," I whispered back.

He went back to the driver's seat, loosening his belt and sliding his hand inside his pants, probably fixing the position of his awakened member. I jerked in my seat when he glanced at me. I quickly withdrew my eyes from his middle and looked out of the window.

"Show me more of that on my birthday." His voice sounded as if he was teasing me. He started the engine as I bite on my lips, trying hard to control my smile.

***

Taehyung

What a night!

If I did not control myself, I think Jin and I ended up in car sex. But I'm glad that I did as I have other plans to make our first and his first a lot special.

Jin asked me to dropped him off on a soju tent as Hoseok invited him for a drink. I did not mind. I wanted him to enjoy his day and to relax. And I headed home.

I texted Jin as soon as I arrived home. I did not notice that Sam had several text messages for me but before I can even open them, I now know why.

"Where have you been?" Jimin asked, his face already annoyed as I walk past him.

He removed my coat and I just let him. "I went out with a friend. What brings you here?"

I noticed how his face frowned when he smelled my coat. I began to hate his reaction. "I brought food for you. Besides, I just stop visiting because I went on a vacation. How are you?"

He wrapped his arms around my waist and looked up at me. "I'm good but I want some newly cook homemade food. Can you cook while I shower?"

Slowly, he removed his arms around my waist. His eyes started to wander around. "But I already brought homemade food that I cooked in my home. You don't like it?"

I shook my head. "I wanted a newly cooked one. I have ingredients in my fridge. Can you whip some nice homemade burger for me? Like what you cooked for me before?"

I watched how his Adam's apple bobbed up and down his throat. He started to play with his fingers and his mouth just went open and close.

"Jimin?"

He looked to me and his body language obviously told me, he was nervous.

"Please?"

"B-but..."

"Or you don't really know how to cook?"

***

A/N:

Iya left the chat 😌😌😌