A Little Possesive

Marthe and I decided to walk to the mall today instead of taking a bus or train. So we began our walk hand in hand playing music on my phone enjoying the peaceful walk there. When we were getting closer to an area with more buildings Marthe decided to tie up her hair so we stood at one side of the pavement. I look around and spot a girl staring straight at Marthe. On instinct I glared at her but it was like she didn't notice me at all. My jealousy peeked through and I hugged Marthe. I usually didn't get jealous and wasn't the super clingy type but I got to admit that girl was definitely prettier then me in my eyes, not gonna like I felt a little intimidated. When I hugged Marthe she didn't think much of it and just thought I was hugging her spontaneously so she hugged back when she was done tieing up her hair. When we pulled away from the hug i glanced over at the girl who was starting at Marthe and saw that she was already walking away. Not sure why but I let out a sigh in relief. I already knew if Marthe knew what was going though my head that she would tell me that I had nothing to worry about ansthat I was the one she wanted to date and not anyone else. I have no idea why I was acting this way today. I didn't dwell on the thought too much knowing I don't want to be thinking about it all day. Though the day we went into multiple shops buying some things in some and others just window shopping. When It was time for us to get home we decided this time to take the bus. We were walking towards the bus stop when I saw one of Marthe's shoes untied so I pointed it out to her. She bent down to tie it. And I looked around having a weird feeling. I then spotted a guy across the road staring at Marthe. My jealousy got the best of me once again today ad when Marthe got up from tieing her show I hugged her in a positive way glaring daggers at the guy. This time Marthe noticed I was looking across the street and she could tell I was angry at something or someone as I was gripping her in a protective way. "Baby what's wrong?" Marthe asks in my ear so only I could hear. "Asshole across from us staring at you." I muffled into her shirt embarrassed. Marthe discreetly looked across the road and instantly spotted the guy. The guy then winked at her and she gave a disgusted face back. Soon her expression changed into a small smirk. Marthe grabbed onto my chin and lifted my head, she then leans down to kiss me on the lips and we both smile into the kiss and with her other hand she flicks the guy off. When we pull away breathless I look across the road to see the guy gone. A small giggle escapes me as I smile up at Marthe. Soon our bus arrives and we board it.