USS (Universal Studios Singapore)

[Marthe]
Not sure why I didn't think this through but now I'm at the theme park with a bunch of my friends who have all brought their significant others and I have become that one lonely odd one out. The whole day following them on rides having to either sit with a stranger or alone. I was getting tired so I decided to go get some food and wonder around myself. I was about to walk to one of the food stands when I see a beautiful girl leaning against the wall at the entrance of the mummy ride. I decide to walk up to her and ask "Hey, your friends ditch you too?"
She looked up from her phone at me and said "Kinda. Not very fond of this ride." "Yea I don't like it either." I say "Too scary." We both say at the same time. We both look at each other shocked for a second then I asked "Hey wanna go get some food and hang out?" I suggest. "How do I not know if your planning to kidnap me or something?" She eyes me playfully suspicious. "How about every so often your send your friends a photo? That way they know your safe and alive." I suggest hoping she would agree and join me. "Ok." She says nodding her head. "May I?" I ask with my hand out. And as vague as that was it was like she understood right away when she put her phone in my hand. I put it on camera mode and take a photo with the entrance of the mummy ride in the back so her friends would know her location. When I was done I passed her back her phone and after she sent it we were off to get some food. We took many photos and I even gave her my phone number at one point so we could hang out again and so she could send me our photos. We even went to ride some of the rides I rode with my friends earlier and I enjoyed them so much more with her. I was so happy and was having so much fun with her. It was like we clicked instantly it felt magical. Her smile and laugh made my heart flutter.