Soft Top Energy

I was on the couch watching a movie when Marthe came out of her room after finishing practicing the bass and doing a TikTok live stream. It was a sad part of the movie so right when she came out of her room ns into the living room the first thing she saw was me rubbing my eyes that we're full of tears that was just building up. I was sniffling while I rubbed my eye from my tears when I heard "Eh, Baby what's wrong." Marthe says a bit panicked while rushing over to me almost tripping in the process. A small laugh escaped me as I said "Haha baby please be careful. I'm ok really just got to a sad part in the movie I'm watching😅." Marthe instantly calmed down beatging out a sigh in relief, the thought of needing to kick someones ass for making me cry disappeared. She smiled at me lovingly then went to sit beside me on the couch. She then went to lay down putting her head on my lap. I smile down at her while putting a hand in her hair to play with it. She closed her eyes in a satisfied way when I started to play with her hair, she responded by snuggling into my stomach.🥰 "So what movie are you watching that has made you cry so much?" Marthe asks looking up at me. "Mary and The Witch's Flower." I answer. She then looks over at the tv then out of no where she sits up almost knocking her head into mine, I'm lucky I dodged in time. "Is this a Ghibli film?!" Marthe exclaims. I looked at her shocked and said "Yeah😧, why?" "Were supposed to watch all the Ghibli films together!." Marthe exclaims. "I..I thought you watched this one already?.." I said genuinely not knowing she would react this way. "Sorry, I did know..i thought you had already seen this one." I say shyly🥺. "Awww it's ok baby😊, just don't do it again😤." she says in a serious but joking tone. I smile sheepishly then said "Of course baby, I would never." I said seriously trying to hold back my smile but eventually failing. I let my smile out and giggled a little. Marthe then put laid back down and put her head back on my lap. My hand went straight into her have playing with it as I continued the movie. A few minutes later I say "I'll watch this one with you again ok?" after a few second when I didn't get an answer or even a sound I stopped moving the hand had in her hair and looked down to see she had fallen asleep. She then groans a bit as if sea bothered and without opening her eyes she lazily reaches for my hand that was in her hair and places it on her head. I let out a chuckle then continue to play with her hair. She the puts her hand down again and snuggles back into me and falls back asleep.