Gym Showers

Gym closing soon and both Marth and y/N friends with gym owner.

Y/N in the gym showering, singing thinking she's alone. Marth finishes up and goes to the showers. As she gets closer she hears someone singing When she gets there the angelic voice is echoing through the showers. Marth didn't want to scare her and for her to stop but it would happen eventually. Marth got into the shower and only when she turned on the water is when she heard the girl gasp. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you. Didn't know there was anyone else in the building." Marth says starting her shower. "It's ok..I thought I was alone.." Y/N says awkwardly. "So what brings you to the gym this late?" Marth asks trying to continue the conversation. "I should be asking you the same." Y/N says nonchalantly. "Touché." Marth says. After a few moments of silence Marth says "Your voice sounds beautiful by the way." Marth was actually panicking on the inside but didn't regret saying it. "Really? I've never sung in front of anyone so I just assume I probably sound awful." Y/N says with a nervous laugh. "You sound like an angel. I'm completely serious. Um..if it's not too much to ask..can you sing for me?" Marth asks glad Y/N couldn't see her face right now cause it was red. "Um..ok..what song?" Y/N asks, she was slightly panicked scared she would sound awful but was grateful Marth couldn't see her flustered face right now."Anything you want." Marth says but secretly hoping she picks the song she heard when she entered the showers."All I am is a man, I want the world in my hands. I hate the beach but I stand in California with my toes in the sand —"The whole time Marth forgot she was supposed to be showering and felt as if she was entranced by her voice. Marth got excited in the beginning recognising the song which is Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood. "Whoa. That was amazing! I loved that." Marth gushed. "Ehehe thanks. Hey I don't remember either one of us introducing ourselves..My name's Y/N." Y/N says turning off her shower. "Mine's Marth." Marth says quickly finishing up and getting out the thought of not getting to see her nagging at the back of her head.