Picnic

So sorry this is a total mess🙃

💟 and ✴️ as my friends

So I imagined all three of us are having a picnic somewhere at a nice park and I was laughing at something one of you guys said then I caught someone looking at me and I like stopped smiling but stared back at her then ✴️ clapped in front of my face asking why I so distracted and what I'm looking at. Then I snapped out of it and said "Oh it's nothing." But I was blushing so clearly it was not nothing. Then both of them were like "Oooo who is it??" Then I said "oh no it's nothing I just saw someone looking at me" then both of them look in the direction I was staring at and said "Omg who?!" I looked up again at her and was like "Her.." then ✴️ was like on let's ask her to join us. And I panicked and said "...Wait what?! No she was probably was looking at someone else." 💟 and I see ✴️ talking to her then both of them start to walk over. I start freaking out "no way it's probably just a misunderstanding she will probably get a better look at me and say oh nevermind" (me trying to make sense of the situation) when they get here I'm blushing sooo much and 💟 is asking me to embrace my blush. She complimented when I dyed my hair purple then shocked I said "wait..u know me??" And she replies "Yea I put u on my insta story before." And I'm like connecting the dots in my head and I'm like "...wait purple hair and on her story...MARTHE?!" (For some reason I didn't recognise her at first glance) then she's like Yeap and I'm like "wait why me tho...I look like well this and u look amazing. How is this possible?! Etc." She joins us for out picnic and talk a lot.