Supermarket Watermelon

Imagine going to the supermarket and planning to get a nice cold watermelon for this hot day. I walk into the supermarket headed straight for the fruit section. As I'm reaching for the watermelon, (for some reason there is only 1 left) I see another pair of hand go to grab it. I looked over to see who it was and saw a beautiful woman. I was hesitant but then said "Oh erm..*sigh* you can have it. "What she said next surprised me "How about you come to my place and we share it?" At first I look at her weirdly thinking 'as much as that sounds nice it's kinda weird to invite a total stranger to your house'. As soon as she realized how weird that sounded she said "Sorry I don't mean for it to sound weird...but I meant it.😉" I look at her with an eyebrow raised🤨 but agreed because today is a hella of a hot day and I need me some watermelon. "The least I could do is pay for it." I say. "Oh no you don't." She says waving her finger at me. "I invited you so I will pay." I then gave her the 😏 look and asked "Is this a date?" "If you want it to be😉." We then go to pay for the watermelon and start the walk to her house. "I'm Marthe by the way." She says out of nowhere. "Oh yea we didn't even get each other's names 😂, I'm Y/N." I say back. I then realise I should probably text someone where I'll be. "Hey what's the address? I'm just gonna text my friend where I'll be." I ask. "Why do you think I'm some serial killer?" Marthe asks. "Haha no but I barley know you. I should at least tell someone where I'll be." My friend then replies 'Oooo send me a picture of her and have fun but not too much fun😏😏.' I smile at the text then turned to Marthe pointing my phone at her. "Smile! My friend wants to see who my new crush looks like." As the words left my mouth I realised it was too late to retreat. Marthe then looks at me and smirks😏 "New crush huh?" I instantly blush at that breaking eye contact.