Old Friend [Part 4]

⚠️blood warning⚠️
[Marth]
As soon as I left the building I immediately wanted to go back but I knew that this mission was important to my father so with all my determination I didn't turn back. My heart ached to go back so instead of giving up now I would try my best to get this mission done earlier than it is suppose to be done. The mission is suppose to be 2 months long but Everyday felt like forever. Every few days I would get an update from my father about the information on Y/N. But after 2 weeks he gave me less and less information. At first I thought I would give him the benefit of the doubt but after a while I got frustrated and started to try getting the info myself whenever I would have time. But these times where I would be free I was suppose to be sleeping. As days go by I get more and more sleep deprived wanting to find out more about her past and why her parents took her away. I find myself staring into space and thinking about her and if she's ok, so much that my teammates have to often snap me out of it.
[Y/N]
A few days pass since Marth left for her mission and I was getting bored. I would walk around this so called room for hours not knowing what I can do and thinking about Marth. At night I would have dreams of her in it sometimes I would see a younger version of her and would wake up confused. I wasn't sure if they were just dreams or memories. Sure Marth looks fairly different being more feminine in my dreams but I could still recognise it's her. After a few 2 and a half weeks go by I start to try playing with my powers that usually I would be scared of but I was beyond bored. At first they would shoot out but eventually I'm able to create orbs of energy and make any sizes of rainbows which were beautiful and I was mesmerised at what I could do without being so distractive. Closing my eyes and thinking about Marth may or may not have came into play when I was trying to calm myself down.
[Marth]
I couldn't take it anymore the info my father gave me and my own research wasn't getting me anywhere. I was tired from my lack of sleep and I just wanted to be with
Y/N. I decided to hack into the security cameras of Y/N's room. The first day I just saw her still sleeping in her coma with an explosion a few times a day but what I did see was they were getting less and less violent. That's good she's getting better, maybe she'll wake up soon. But the second day when I looked at the live footage I thought maybe it would be the same stuff as the day before but I spotted a rainbow in the middle of the room. At first I thought maybe I was just seeing things being sleep deprived and all but when I zoomed in I saw rainbow orbs of energy and rainbows over and over everywhere. It looked beautiful and I wondered what was happening. I wanted to ask my father but then thought 'why would he keep this from me?' I felt slight anger thinking my father isn't doing what we agreed to. I wanted to badly to just pack up and leave to see her again but I knew I could get this mission finished in maybe 2 more days. The last day was to infiltrate the building. My teammates and I managed to get everything done the next day and we were ready to sneak in. The next day came quickly and as much as it wouldn't be a good idea to do this still quite sleep deprived I wanted so badly to get back to Y/N as soon as possible. When I got in there i flawlessly knocked out several guards and agents. I got to the control room and connected a USB to the computer with all their information. As I was uploading the info however someone stabbed me in my side. My eyes widen in shock as I feel the knife get pulled out and blood pours out. I use one hand to grab my side trying to stop myself from bleeding out. I use one of my powers to shoot an energy ball at him which knocks him out. I look back at the computer screen and see it's almost done uploading. I quickly pull it out and instantly teleport myself home.
[Y/N]
I was just making rainbows when suddenly a bloody body lands not too far from my room. I gasp recognising instantly that that's Marth. A rainbow dome instantly surrounds her. Without thinking and as if my body had a mind of its own I get back into my body force myself up and somehow I break down the door of my room with a controlled explosion. Guards who came in tried to go though the dome but would just bounce off. I then run straight towards Marth's bloody body going through the dome with ease. This dome could easily be deadly if anyone tried to force their way in but I didn't want to hurt anyone, I just knew I needed to save Marth. I then looked at how bad her wound was then created a glowing rainbow orb of energy and put it on her wound. The orb went into her skin as if getting absorbed and the would slowly stitched itself back together. I sighed a breath of relief. Just knowing she was going to be ok let myself calm down and the tears of worry that had no time to fall earlier fell. I didn't even know I could heal anyone till today. As I cried into my hands still with the dome around us eventually I feel two hands gently pull my hands away from my face. I then feel the two hands on my cheeks and she wipes away my tears. I open my eyes to see Marth awake and smiling at me but she still looks a little pale because of the amount of blood she lost. "Thank you." She manages to say. I hug her glad she's ok but also trying not to be too enthusiastic knowing she's still weak and needs lots of rest. I see her look around and the dome in awe and then to the people outside of the dome. She then looks at me again and says gently "You can lower the shield now. I'm ok. We're safe." I look at her then outside and slowly let the shield disappear. Marth's father instantly comes to Marth's side worried. I couldn't help but feel slight protectiveness over Marth but refrained slightly frightened that they might mark me off as dangerous and lock me in another box.