Stupid Ex

I'm at a bar trying to drink away my problems in the middle of the day (I don't think bars open that early but idk I don't go to bars much) as I'm on my second drink I hear someone stomp in and I knew exactly who it was. I turn to see my now ex boyfriend looking angry walking towards me. "Why are you angry? I should be the angry one😒." I ask already so done with his bullshit. "Why didn't u text me before coming over?" He asked. "What I can't visit my boyfriend? Also your making no sense🤨." He looked around seeing the few people also at the bar looking over to see what is going on. He then did the most ridiculous thing. "HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME?!" He then shouts I then look at him like he is crazy and say "Oh no you don't. Don't you dare try to turn this shit around and make me sound like the bad guy." "You know what tell me did you ever love me? I mean you clearly like this (random girl name) girl better." "What just because I didn't become more then friends fast enough for you? Well I'm sorry we were best friends for 3 years and I took my time doing things people who are more than friends do." "I mean why did you even decide to date me if all you wanted was sex?!" I rant on. He then said in a rushed whisper "Because (your crushes name) like you." He thought I didn't hear that but I heard every bit of it. "So you decided to what, claim me?!" He then looked at me with an angry look and said "You know what fuck you cheater!" And stormed out. As he was walking out I shouted back "I'm not the fucking cheater?!" When he was gone I closed my eyes tight clenching my fists and let out an angry sigh. I then storm out of the bar to my car. I slammed my car door shut and started to blast music especially ones with many cuss words. A sad song came on and I was about to start crying when I jumped hearing a knock on my car window. I turned down the volume and looked over to the window to see a woman. I couldn't help but stare, I couldn't decide if she was beautiful or handsome probably both. She then gestured me to roll down the window and I said oh to myself and rolled down the window. "Hey Erm I saw what happened in there." She says pointing to the bar. "You ok?" She asks with a concerned look. I sigh then say "I've felt better." "Wanna go do something fun?" "Oh yea I'm Marthe by the way." "Sure and I'm Y/N." I say as I smile at her.