Chapter 10

Everytime a person got close to me, Yoongi would pull me closer to him. I started blushing like crazy while internally screaming. When the elevator made it to the lobby, he released me. We walked out of the building into the cold morning breeze. "Sorry about that. I hope that wasn't weird for you. I just don't want us getting separated," he apologized. I let out a sigh of disappointment, "What else did I expect?" "It's fine. But did you have to hold me so tightly?" I asked. He didn't answer me. It looked like he was thinking. "Do you remember that promise I made to you?" he ignored my question. "Which one? We made a lot of promises when we were younger," I asked.

"The one about you being my... princess," he shyly answered. "He remembers?" I felt happy. "I do. What about it?" I asked. "I'm sorry that I broke it," he said. I stared at him, confused," "You did?" "I mean, I said I wouldn't leave you. I ended up leaving so I broke it," he said in a disappointed tone. "You only left because you were pursuing your dreams. I understand that your dreams are more important," I replied. "You're right. It was just a ridiculous promise we made as kids anyways," he said. My heart slightly ached at his words. "Right, it was just a stupid promise," I thought. Yoongi and I approached the door. When I got in, Charlotte greeted me. "I see that Mr. Min is with you today," she smiled.

"He ended up sleeping in, and his members didn't wake him up, so I told him he could ride with us today," I explained as Yoongi got in. She nodded before driving off. During the ride, it was awfully quiet. "So..." Yoongi attempted to break the silence. Even so, I could tell he had nothing to say. "Have you ever thought about dating?" I randomly asked. I noticed a small smile form on Charlotte's lips. "No...? Maybe? What's the correct answer?" Yoongi asked, making me giggle. "I'm asking you, Yoongi. The correct answer depends on you," I said, "Have you ever thought of getting a significant other?" "Why am I asking him these questions?" I started freaking out in my head.

"Well, I haven't thought of it since I'm too busy. If I do get a girlfriend, I might not get to spend a lot of time with her. Why do you want to know?" he asked. "N-No reason- I was just curious," I answered. I quickly hid my embarrassed face. "I know this isn't a good time to ask you this, since someone else is here, but I wanted to know why you made me that promise," I looked at Yoongi through the rearview mirror. I noticed that he was blushing a little. "I-I don't think I should tell you," he replied, shyly. "Is he being shy right now?" I thought, "I guess he's keeping a secret from me."

He normally doesn't keep secrets from me, so it's easy to tell when he is.

~At BigHit~

~In Yoongi's studio~

When we made it to Bighit, the others were waiting for us. Namjoon informed us that everyone was recording their verse. He put us into pairs since the recording room was small. Yoongi and I were together. The plan was that one pair would go record, then another, so on and so forth.

I watched as Yoongi typed on his laptop. "He's so busy..." I thought. "If you're getting bored, you can walk around the building," Yoongi suggested as he turned to look at me. "I would, but I want to spend time with you," I thought while staring at him. A smile formed on his face. "What? Do you have a crush on me for something?" he teased, making me blush. "W-What? Don't be ridiculous, of course not," I immediately denied. "I was only joking," he laughed. "I'm curious. What happened between you and Mimi on that day?" I randomly asked. "What is up with me today?!" I cursed myself in my head. Yoongi's happy expression slowly faded into a serious one. "What are you talking about?" he asked.

"I can't turn back now. I already asked him.." I thought. "The day she confessed to you. What happened after I left?" I asked. He got up and walked over to me. He crouched down to make eye contact with me since I was sitting on his beanbag. "Why are you curious?" he asked back. "W-Well, you never explained to me what happened. I'm just curious about what you did after you told me to leave out of the blue," I started playing with my fingers. He stared at me before getting really close to my face. "Why do you want to know all of a sudden? Is it because you like me?" he asked. I started blushing like crazy.

"A-As your best friend, I should know what happened-!" I freaked out since he was so close to me. He continued to stare at me before finally backing off. "I didn't want to tell you because I know you wouldn't like it, but..." he patted my head, "Since you're cute, I'll tell you." A smile appeared on his face.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako