Chapter 51

"W-What do you mean?" I asked. "I'm going to explain it to you, but we need to walk slower," he said. I nodded and we slowed our pace. "There are two types of people Hyun likes to call her 'preys.' The first is the ones she doesn't care about. She normally doesn't keep an eye on them, and prefers to kill them immediately. The second is the ones she likes. She'll have her full attention on them, and takes her time killing them. To me, it looks like this is the case, but it could also be because I always interfere," he explained. "She's taken a liking to me...?" I felt chills run down my spine.

No one would like the thought of that, especially if it's about a murderer. I didn't even want to think about it because it was so terrifying.

"Another thing she likes us to watch them suffer. She enjoys the terror she inflicts on them. Then she'll take their heads as a sick trophy to hang on her wall, so she can stare at their last expression everyday," he continued.

The color of my face drained. I remembered how she talked about cutting my head off and hanging it on her wall.

Tim noticed my expression, "Did she tell you anything of that sort?" "I-" I stopped myself.

I know she's listening in right now.

He stared at me, waiting for an answer, but then he realized. We stopped in front of the door.

"You don't have to tell me," he said. We awkwardly stood there. "I want to tell you something," he said. He leaned over to my ear. "I have a plan that'll end all of this soon, but I need to make sure you stay safe. When I'm not there, try to defend yourself and don't be scared of her, because that's what she wants," he whispered. "Is that even possible when she's dangling me from a thread?" I asked, "If I make one wrong move, it's over." "I know, but can you last for a few more days?" he asked. I gave him an unsure expression. "Remember, you're in danger, and she wants to preserve your head for her sick pleasure," he said.

Whatever he was doing, it wasn't working. If anything, he was scaring me more.

When he noticed my expression, he decided to step back. "All I need is a month, and I know you can last that long. Just stay strong and alert. Don't let her get into your head. She's a psychopath that likes manipulating people. I believe in you, so don't fall for any of it," he said, "I'm worried that one day you'll slip up, so don't let that happen." I gulped and slowly nodded in response. "I believe in you, and I'm sorry for scaring you. I just need you to prepare for what's going to happen," he said, "I'll be leaving now." He bowed and walked off.

After he left, I slowly opened the door. When I was in the room, I noticed Yoongi was distracted by his laptop. I found it as a perfect opportunity to change clothes. Luckily, my suitcase was open and near the bathroom. I grabbed a long sleeve shirt, and rushed into the bathroom.

"You're back," I heard. "That's right," I replied.

I was trying to take off my shirt without making a sound. But it was really hard, since it hurt each time I moved it. After a while of struggling, I got it off. Then I struggled putting on the other shirt. After I got the shirt on, I started washing the other shirt in the sink. When I finished, I hung it over the edge of the bathtub. Then I left the bathroom, making Yoongi look up.

"What took so long?" he asked, "I thought you were just getting fresh air." "I ran into Kim along the way, so we ended up chatting," I lied. "Is that so...?" he seemed convinced. I sat down next to him. "What are you doing?" I leaned over to see. "I'm just thinking of lyrics. Do you want to help?" he asked. I nodded in response.

~After a while~

Yoongi looked really frustrated, and I wasn't really helping.

"How about we go clear our heads?" he suggested.

I looked up at him, already knowing what was waiting for me. Even so, I agreed to come along.

~Outside~

As we were walking, I kept looking over my shoulder. Every time I felt like someone was watching me, I knew it was her.

"It's really nice out here. I can see why you got so caught up," Yoongi said. "Yep, it's really nice," I nodded.

Yoongi and I kept walking for another five minutes.

"She'll take their heads as a sick trophy to hang on her wall." Those words kept repeating in my mind. I was getting more paranoid as we kept walking.

"No, stop. She isn't here, stop letting her get in your head," I thought. "What's wrong?" Yoongi noticed that my pace was slowing down. "It's nothing," I answered. "Are you getting cold?" he asked. "Oh- oh, yeah, I'm starting to freeze a little," I answered. "Let me walk a little more and then we can head back," he said, and I nodded.

~After a few minutes~

"Okay, let's head back in. I don't want you catching a cold," he said. "Have you collected all of your thoughts?" I asked, "I don't mind staying out here a little more if you need more time." "I think I know what I want to do," he answered. I nodded and we started walking back.

As he was leading the way back, I heard something.

"You better be careful," before fading.

I stopped and looked around.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi noticed. "It's nothing," I caught up with him, "Am I just hearing things?"

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako