Chapter 62

~Two weeks later~

Today was the day. I was sent two locations, one for Yoongi and the other for Mimi's dad. I started getting super anxious, and kept messing up on my choreography.

"Is this really okay?" I thought.

Then I thought of everyone who have been working hard for this day. I got back up and started over again

~Time: 1:39 A.M.~

~Kim's P.O.V.~

"Thank you for the ride," I left the car. The others copied. "I think I can say this on behalf of everyone, please come back safely," Charlotte said. "We plan to," Tim replied. "You, especially, need to come back safely," she said. He only chuckled in response. Tim and I started following the others. "You two better start dating after this," I said. "What? Why?" he asked. "You clearly like one another," I answered. He stayed quiet as we walked to Yoongi's location.

"Here's a briefcase of tranquilizers. Don't miss too much, since we're depending on you not to get caught. Our defense will try our best, but please use them wisely," I said. "I will, and you better come back safely. I want to go to your wedding, not your funeral," he replied. I smiled, "I'm not going to die today. I still need to marry Namjoon, and live a happy life with him." He looked at me, unsure. I patted his back, "I'll be back, I promise." Tim was handing out something.

"Put this on. When Mimi's team reaches Yoongi's, and hits this button, we'll know, and the same goes for her dad," he explained. "I don't think she mentioned that," I said. "Miss L/N thought of it last minute. She realized that Mimi never mentioned anything about knowing when to stop, so she bought these for everyone. Then no one will be hurt any further. Afterwards, we'll gather them and return them," he explained. "When you say it like that, it sounds like a child's game," I chuckled. He smiled, "I guess you're right." Then he started walking off.

~Your P.O.V.~

I looked out the window. "Please let them be safe," I thought. Then there was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Charlotte. She came in and sat down, "I can't believe this is actually happening. I still don't know how she thinks this is a game," she sighed. "I don't know either, but it's too late to do anything about it. You already dropped them off, so now we have to wait," I said. Just then, there was another knock. I opened the door and found Taehyung. "The others wanted to know if you wanted to come over and wait together. If we hope for a good ending together, everyone might come back safely," he said.

I nodded and called Charlotte. We started heading to their dorm room.

"Please let my wife be safe," Namjoon said. "You're nor married to her yet," Jungkook reminded. "Let my fiancée be safe," Namjoon corrected. "He's really getting into it," Seokjin said. "We need all the positive energy we can get," Taehyung replied. "Please let them be safe..." I thought.

~Kim's P.O.V.~

"Alright, let's go," Tim signaled people to move up.

Then there were gunshots. Tim and I started running. One of our men was shot.

Luckily for us, we had an ambulance around. Since people were going to get injured, Tim called some of his medical buddies to help in this situation. It's also to keep this event a secret to anyone outside.

One by one, people were dropping around us, either shot or tranquilized.

"Go on ahead. We'll take care of it from here," someone motioned us. We thanked him and ran off.

~...~

"This is the room," Tim said. "Okay, let's go," I nodded. We barged in. "Look what we have here, the traitor," Mimi's dad grinned. "Drop your weapon," Tim commanded. "I think I know you," her dad pointed at me. "That doesn't matter. Drop your weapon!" Tim shouted. He shot the tranquilizer. Mimi's dad quickly reacted and caught it, "What is this? A tranquil-." I ran up from behind him and shot. "Well played," he glanced over his shoulder. "Quickly, hit the button!" I said. Tim nodded and pressed it.