Chapter 1

Everyone's expression was unclear as I quickly walked past them. Even though they were unclear, I knew that their faces were full of emotions. "Oh my gosh!" I heard someone squeal, "Is that L/N, Y/N?" I was walking fast to avoid having fans recognize me, but it didn't work. Even if I was wearing sunglasses and a mask, my fans were able to see through my disguise without a problem. I turned my head to the sound. Within a second, there was a crowd of people running towards me in excitement.

I immediately started sprinting. After a while, I noticed a familiar car. When I reached the car door, I immediately opened it before entering. My driver immediately started driving off. Before the beeping noise could start, I quickly seatbelt myself. "Are okay, Miss L/N?" Charlotte, my driver, asked. I looked at her before smiling, "I'm fine. Thank you for being early as always." In response, she smiled back. "I'm just doing my job. There's no need to thank me," she said.

My manager chose Charlotte as my driver because he trusted her the most. She's my only driver, unless she has a reason not to be there.

I turned my attention to the window. As I stared outside, I let out a sigh. "Are you thinking about Mr. Min?" Charlotte asked, like she read my mind. "Yeah..." I answered in a disappointed tone. "Come to think of it... I think I saw BTS this morning while waiting for you," she said and I immediately looked at her. "Really?!" I groaned, "Even though I'm an idol under BigHit, I've never crossed paths with Yoongi before." "You're busy," she pointed out, "But, think about it, you were lucky enough to be accepted into BigHit."

Charlotte was right. Ever since the scandal with their last girl group, they've been avoiding having female idols. I was an exception since they couldn't let my talents go to waste. I was accepted under one condition though. That condition was to be a solo artist. Since I didn't want to throw my dreams away just to be in a group, I agreed to be a soloist.

"It's still odd that you haven't been able to run into Mr. Min or any of the his members. I mean, you've been an idol for as long as they have," Charlotte said, concerned that maybe I'll never run into them, "Or maybe it's because you're scared." I stared at her, "What do you mean?" "We both know you hide whenever we almost cross paths with Yoongi," she parked the car. "You're right... I'm scared he won't remember me. Then I'll make a fool of myself if I approach him," I sighed before leaving the car. "That's the problem. Your fear is the reason why you haven't been able to reunite with your childhood best friend," she locked the car before following behind me.

"I just don't know if he remembers me..." I said. "Didn't you mean a lot to him when you were younger?" she asked. "I think so... I mean, we hung out a lot, and we always talked about the future," I answered. Charlotte and I entered the building. She smiled slightly, "Then I'm sure he'll remember you." "That's what I'm hoping," I rubbed the back of my neck. "Do you still like him?" she asked. "Of course I do..." I blushed lightly. She smiled, she probably thought it was cute.

"Are you done for the day, Miss L/N?" she changed the subject. "Yes I am," I answered. "Then I'll see you tomorrow," she bowed. "Thank you for the ride, have a nice day," I bowed back. I watched the afternoon light hit her as she left the building. After a while, I turned around and pressed the elevator button. As I patiently waited, I felt the presence of another person beside me.

Out of curiosity, I glanced over to see who it was. My eyes widened in shock. "It's Y-Yoongi!" I thought while trying not to stare. "Yoongi!" I heard. The voice sounded like Taehyung. "What is it?" Yoongi asked in an annoyed tone. "You've grown so much..." I thought before glancing at him again. "Why do you keep glancing at me?" Yoongi turned his attention to me, visible annoyance appeared on his face. "I-I'm sorry..." I stuttered before averting my attention elsewhere. "Yoongi, don't be like that!" Taehyung said. He walked over to me. "I'm sorry about him. He can be a little mean sometimes," he gave me a warm smile. "It's okay," I assured, "I was the one who kept glancing at him."

After a while, the elevator doors opened. "Thank goodness... That was getting awkward," I got into the elevator and went to the corner. Taehyung and Yoongi followed behind me. I quickly cowered into the corner. "We weren't supposed to meet today, Yoongi!" I pulled my mask even higher to cover my face. "Don't you miss her?" Taehyung randomly asked. "Could you be any more vague?" Yoongi asked back. "I'm talking about Y/N, don't you miss her?" Taehyung said, making me freeze in my spot. Yoongi's expression soften at the mention of my name. "Of course I miss her..." he said in a soft tone. "Why don't you go visit her?" Taehyung asked. Although they were talking amongst themselves, I couldn't help but eavesdrop.

Yoongi let out a sigh, "It's not that easy, Taehyung. Don't you remember? I left without telling her. I'm sure she hates me because of it. I don't deserve to talk to her. A good best friend would have at least told her goodbye before leaving..." "But don't you miss her?" Taehyung asked. "That doesn't matter. I'm sure she has a boyfriend and forgotten all about me," Yoongi said. I wanted to reach out to him so badly. I wanted to tell him that I've missed him so much. I wanted to throw myself into his arms and I tell him that I never forgot about him. But no matter how much I wanted to, I couldn't do it.

No matter how much I wanted to comfort him, I couldn't find the strength to do so. "Yoongi, please... I'm right here. I would never forget you. I want to catch up with you," I thought, "But something... is holding me back." I was trying my best to fight back my fears. I started reaching out to him. My hand was shaking as I came closer to him. Just then, Yoongi turned his head. He glared at me, making me freeze. It was like he felt the presence of my hand.

"What do you want?" he asked in a cold tone.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako