Chapter 21

~The next day~

When I woke up, I immediately checked my phone. That's when I noticed Charlotte had sent me various messages. "What's going on?" I muttered, still half tired.

Charlotte:
I don't know whether or not you're still asleep, and I'm sorry if I wake you up, but please check out this link.
Text me when you read the article.

I tapped on the link. When it loaded, my eyes widened. The title of the article was "Is Y/S/N (Your stage name) dating a member of BTS?"

"Yesterday, while I was at the mall, I spotted BTS. After a while, Y/S/N, the female soloist of BigHit, approached Seokjin and scared him. He reacted calmly to her sudden approach. Although there isn't a lot of proof, they may be dating. That's not all I saw. Taehyung and her were wearing the same shirt. They could be a couple as well. Even with these conclusions, one member stood out from the rest when they were with her. Min, Yoongi seemed rather flirtatious and chatty whenever they were together. Again, what if they're dating?

What's your opinion?
Do you think Y/N is dating Seokjin, Taehyung, of Yoongi?"

When I finished reading the article, I scrolled down to find pictures of me with BTS. There was also separate photos of me with Seokjin, Taehyung, and Yoongi. I scrolled down to the responses and noticed everyone was against what this person did.

"Stop trying to ship idols with each other. Leave them alone."
"Did you really follow them around the mall? That's creepy and disrespectful. You must be one of those crazy fans."
"Why does it matter if they're dating? They deserve to be happy. As fans, we should respect their personal life."

I sighed in relief when I noticed people were defending us. I continued scrolling down. That's when I started seeing the hate. After reading through it, I sent the link to Yoongi. Then I replied to Charlotte's text before getting ready.

~At BigHit~

When I entered the practice room, I sighed. Then I noticed my manager. "Good morning, Y/N. I need to talk to you," she smiled. "Good morning," I bowed, "What do you need to talk to me about?" She smiled again, "Ever since the music video was released, fans wanted to see this performance live. So, as requested, you'll be going on a tour with BTS." "What about my comeback?" I asked. "We'll need to push back the release dates for those," she answered.

~Room 24~

When I entered the room, it was empty. It didn't take long for the door to swing open. Yoongi immediately went to hug me. "I missed you," he said, clearly happy that we were going on tour together, "Wait, didn't we see each other yesterday? Even so, I still missed you." "Stop being so affectionate," Jimin joked. Yoongi glared at him. Soon enough, the others surrounded me. Everyone, personally, expressed how excited they were about the tour.

The door opened once more and our managers walked in. They smiled at us before motioning us over. My manager explained how the music video reached number one on trending after an hour of the release. They praised us for the hard work and how well it turned out. They also discussed how the fans thoroughly enjoyed the collaboration. "We will be starting the tour next week. I know it's a short time, but get ready and practice a lot. Good luck," my manager said.

~At the dorm~

I invited Charlotte over so she could help me pack my stuff. "I can't believe I get to follow you on this tour. I'm so excited!" she wasn't able to stay still. "What I can't believe is that I'm going on tour with BTS. If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up because this is a dream come true," I smiled. "I wouldn't want to wake up either. Even so, like a dream, this happy moment will end soon as well. After all, it's just a tour. After that, the collaboration is finished," she said. I could tell that she was sad just thinking about it. In all honesty, I was too, but I was just hoping the fans would ask for more. "We should start deciding what to pack. I also need to go home and decide too," she said. I nodded in agreement.

~After a while~

As Charlotte and I were taking a break, I got a call from Yoongi. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey, about the article. I talked to my manager about it. He was able to get the article taken down. Even so, there's going to be some controversy online and in real life. Just be careful," Yoongi said. "Okay, thank you for getting it taken down," I replied.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako