Chapter 33

~A week later~

"Nothing yet..." I sighed. The members of BTS looked at me with concern. "It'll be okay, right? It's been so long..." Jungkook asked. Namjoon sighed, "Shouldn't we put in more effort to find them?" "What else can we do? The whole world is constantly trying to look for Yoongi, and a small search team is secretly looking for Kim," Hoseok said. "He's right. All we can do now is to be patient and hope they'll come back," Seokjin nodded. "We've been waiting! It's been a year. Yoongi hasn't been found and Kim hasn't said another word to us," Taehyung was about to explode but Jimin comforted him. "I hate to admit it but he's right. We haven't had any further leads," Jimin said. "I'm tired of waiting for answers we'll probably never get," Taehyung got up, "I'll go find them myself!"

Namjoon quickly stopped him, "How do you think I feel? My girlfriend disappeared without a word and won't reply to my messages. I just want to know that she's safe. What about Y/N? She lost her boyfriend and best friend. What about the others? All of us are devastated over what happened. And let's not forget about ARMY either. They've been staying strong for us even though it hurts them too. Even though we're getting impatient, we should keep waiting and still hoping." Taehyung sat back down, "You're right... I just want them to return." "Look on the bright side," Seokjin said. "Once we find Mimi, we can put her in prison for trespassing the restraining order and kidnapping," Jimin crossed his arms. "Let's not forget his best friend decided to run after them. I don't think Kim understands the difficulty of this entire ordeal. If she ends up finding him, I'll be very shocked," Jungkook said.

"We still need to appreciate the search team's hard work since they keep us updated, unlike someone," Hoseok replied. "I think we need to appreciate everyone's hard work and those who've been supporting us," Namjoon said. "I'm going to ask the search team if they found anything new," I stood up. "I'll come as well," Taehyung stood up as well. "No, I think it'll be better if you stayed here. I don't want you to get disappointed if there's nothing new," I replied. "She's right, you should stay here," Jimin agreed. With that, Taehyung sat back down.

~To the search team~

As I was walking through the streets, I kept looking at the missing posters for Yoongi. That's when I suddenly heard my name. I thought I was hearing things so I decided to keep walking. That's when someone called out for me even louder. I turned around, confused. I thought that maybe Taehyung had run after me. But when I turned around, I didn't recognize the person. He had long hair and looked like he hadn't shaved in ages.

"Didn't you hear me the first time?" he asked. His bangs were covering his eyes. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you. I just thought I was hearing things," I gave an unsure response. "Are they a crazy fan?" I thought since he seemed to know who I was. I was about ready to run if anything happened. "D-Do I know you?" I asked. "You're kidding me. You don't recognize my voice?" he asked. I shook my head. "Maybe I met him at a fansign?" I thought. He moved his bangs to reveal his face, "What about now, Miss Knight?" "Y-Yoongi?" I managed to say through all the shock. "That's right," he smiled. I started tearing up. But when I went to hug him, he quickly rejected me. "I haven't showered in ages. Maybe we shouldn't hug," he backed away, "Could I freshen up in your dorm?" I nodded in response as tears rolled down my face.

~After a while~

"I feel so refreshed," Yoongi left the bathroom. He cut his own hair, and shaved his beard. "You're actually back! You're actually back!" I started crying again, "I'm not dreaming, right?" "Of course not. I'm finally back," he kissed my forehead.

As I cried, he comforted me. It was all overwhelming for me. For the first time in a year, I had him back in my arms.

"I thought you'd never come back," I sniffled. "I could never leave you alone," he smiled. I buried my face in his chest, "I miss you so, so, so, much." "I think I missed you more," he whispered, "I couldn't stop thinking about you. I missed having you in my arms..." "W-We need to tell the others," I got up. He quickly pulled me back into his arms. "We can tell them later. I need you all to myself right now. I've missed you so much and I want to spend this time with you," he said. "Who saved you?" I snuggled back into his arms. "Kim did," he answered.

We laid on my bed as we soaked in this moment. Everything felt so right. It felt like a year didn't even pass by.

"Can I tell you something?" Yoongi asked. "What is it?" I asked back. "I love you, and I'm sorry if you suffered because of me," he kissed me. "I love you more," I muttered.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako