Chapter 28

~The next day~

I woke up on the couch, and Charlotte was nowhere to be seen. As I was heading to the bathroom, the door swung open. Charlotte's face was drained of color and she was breathing heavily.

"Yoongi is missing," she said. "He is?!" I asked, and she nodded in response. Before I knew it, I rushed past her and went to his hotel room. When I walked in, I noticed Taehyung sitting on the bed, covering his face. The other members were discussing among themselves. "They couldn't have broken in without a noise," Namjoon said. "He's not really gone, right?" Jimin asked.

"We're searching through the entire hotel right now," my manager informed, "Let's just hope they haven't left yet." I was frozen at the doorstep. "He's really gone...?" I thought. When Kim noticed my presence, she didn't say a word. All she did was pull me into a hug. "Is he really gone?" my voice cracked. Without saying anything, she nodded. That's when my knees buckled and I fell to the ground. I started crying and punching the wall as my emotions mixed together. Kim quickly crouched down to comfort me.

~After a while~

"Here," Kim handed me a cup of water. I took the cup from her hands with a faint smile.

Everyone was in a horrible mood, especially me. I was a complete mess with my puffy red eyes. But sadly, I ran out of tears to cry. I wanted it to all be a joke, and that, at any moment, Yoongi would jump out to comfort me. Then he'll tell me it was a joke or some sick prank, but it's already been an hour and he hasn't done that. Plus, there was no further information about the search since this morning.

When I thought everything was going to end out okay, something bad happened. Today was the last day as well. We wanted to end it off with a fan sign, but, in the end, we had to cancel it. BigHit hasn't told the fans about Yoongi's kidnap because they didn't want ARMY to cause more problems.

"We need to tell them one day," Seokjin said. "We can tell them when it's our last option," Namjoon replied. "I hate her," Hoseok groaned. Everyone nodded while I was stuck in my thoughts. "How would she break into the hotel room? After all, there were security guards guarding the door," Jungkook questioned. Kim leaned back on the couch, "Maybe she did it when the guards weren't fully alert, or when they were switching off." Everyone let out a sigh. "If only we could get more information," Namjoon muttered.

~After a while~

I ended up crying again but Kim and Charlotte were there to comfort me. Everything felt unreal, I didn't want to believe that Yoongi was actually gone.

When there was a knock on the door, I was hoping it was Yoongi. But when Namjoon went to open it, I was disappointed to see our managers. They looked uneasy. "We have some information..." my manager said. The room fell quiet as we waited for the news. "All the rooms were searched, but they weren't in any of them," their manager informed. "There's no way..." I wanted to cry again, but this was the second time I drained myself of tears.

The members of BTS were unsure what to do. They just lost one of their members, and they would have to tell their fans one day. If they ended up telling them, chaos would erupt. They might kill the person who took Yoongi, or go out of their way to search for him themselves.

Kim stood up, "We should start packing since we need to head back to Seoul." "Have you forgotten that Yoongi is missing?" Jimin asked, agitated. She turned to us, "No, I haven't. I just think that we shouldn't sit here and waste away. After all, you guys have a job to fulfill." "We can't be BTS if we're missing one member. The whole idea of BTS is seven members," Namjoon said. "I'm not leaving until we find Yoongi," Taehyung protested. They started arguing like that time Kim was attacked. I stood up, "She has a good point... Even though I want to stay to find Yoongi, I have a comeback I need to worry about."

I just had to hope Yoongi will come back soon.

~Back at Seoul~

I let out a loud sigh as I stepped into the car. "I think you'll want this," Kim placed a suitcase in the car, "I know you'll take good care of Yoongi's belongings." She gave me a smile. As Charlotte started driving, I was too afraid to go anywhere near the suitcase.

~After a while~

When I was back in my dorm, I laid on my bed. Not even a second later, someone started frantically knocking on my door. I got up and opened the door. Namjoon was standing there, out of breath. "Kim..." he gasped for air, "She disappeared."

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako