Chapter 48

~Two days later~

"Do you mind buying us food?" Yoongi asked. "Of course not," I answered. "Great, I'll give you money," he said. "No, it's fine. I can pay," I shook my head. "Are you sure?" he asked, and I nodded. "Do you guys want to come too?" I asked. "We actually wanted to talk to our manager. That's why I was asking if you didn't mind going, because we can't get lunch," he explained. "Then I'm going alone?" I asked. "I guess so," he shrugged. "What about Kim?" I asked. "She's attending the meeting. After all, she's like our assistant manager," he answered. "Oh, okay..." I said. "Well, I should get going before I'm late," he waved.

I waved back. When he left, I sighed.

"Wait, I can ask Tim to come with me," I texted him. He immediately responded with, "I'll be waiting outside."

I smiled in relief, since I didn't need to go alone. I was very paranoid at this point.

"I should get going," I put on my jacket and left.

~After a while~

When I left the hotel, I noticed two familiar figures.

"Charlotte?" I asked.

She was leaning against the wall.

"I'm sad that you didn't ask me to come along," she pouted. "I'm sorry. It completely slipped my mind," I apologized.

In all honesty, I was scared she would be in danger. Since Tim knew martial arts, it would be better if we went alone. Now that I'm thinking about it, he could be hurt as well, so my point is invalid. I've been so paranoid that I can't even think straight anymore.

"We should get going," Tim said.

We started walking to find a restaurant. While we were walking, I could feel a pair of eyes watching me. I just had to pretend that everything was okay. Those eyes kept scaring me.

Suddenly, that's when the nightmare popped into my mind. Yoongi's dead body, and Hyun's words. "I gave you warning, but you didn't listen. Now it's your turn." Then I started thinking back to the way she taunted me with the knife.

"She doesn't know... she doesn't know," I kept repeating myself to calm myself.

It worked until I noticed something in the corner of my eye. I quickly turned my head to see Hyun and Ginger. She smiled creepily before pulling out her knife. She brought it to her neck and ran it across, another warning.

"Y/N?" I turned.

Tim and Charlotte were looking at me in concern. They were talking until they noticed my silence.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" I asked. "We asked you a question, but you didn't answer," Charlotte answered. "I'm sorry I didn't hear you. I was just thinking about what to order," I lied. "We were just asking you about that," Tim said. "Did you come up with an idea?" she asked. I slowly nodded, "I might text them to double check. But I don't know if I can right now, since they're in a meeting." "I'm sure you know what they want. Even so, they'll probably enjoy anything you order," they assured.

I nodded before glancing over my shoulder. This time I didn't see Hyun.

"Maybe I'm hallucinating," I thought, but I could still feel those eyes, "Where is she lurking now?"

~After a while~

We just finished ordering food, and now we're waiting.

"I'll be back, I need to go to the bathroom.," I informed. "Okay, we'll wait here for you," Charlotte looked at the receipt.

I nodded and walked to the ladies room. When I entered, I went into a stall.

After I finished, I left the stall.

"It looks like you're keeping your mouth shut," I heard, making me quickly turn.

Hyun was sitting on the edge of the sink with her legs crossed. Her smile was still as creepy.

"You're such a good girl. You'll listen to me just to save someone else," she said. Ginger started growling at me. "I would risk myself to protect anyone," I said. "That's such a brave thing to say, especially coming from someone who won't stop shaking," she tilted her head, "Are you scared of dying?" "Who wouldn't be?" I asked. "You should really get over that fear. After all, you'll be dead soon," she smiled even creepier.

Then Hyun jumped off the sink and made her way to me, and Ginger followed. I was too scared to even move. She ran her forefinger against my chin.

"It'll be an honor to have such a pretty face on my wall, especially if it belongs to an idol," she said.

Then she used her thumb and forefinger to grip onto my chin.

"A face like yours belongs to a museum," she started analyzing my face, "And I'll be the artist. I wonder how much of your blood I can use to paint something beautiful."

She started bringing her face closer to mine. But then, the door swung open. She quickly retracted her hand and turned around. A female with earbuds walked in without a care in the world. Hyun watched her enter the stall before turning to me.

"I should get going before I cause a scene," Hyun left.

Once I knew she was gone, I was finally able to catch my breath. Then I quickly washed my hands before leaving.

"Pretend nothing happened," I thought to myself. I kept my eyes on my feet as I walked out. "What took you so long?" Tim asked. "The line was long," I lied. He looked at me with an unsure expression.

Then our number was called. Charlotte went to get it, and I followed behind. After we got our order, we started heading out.

"I'll help you," Tim said, taking a bag from Charlotte and I. As we were walking back, he leaned over to me. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Of course I am," I assured. "Are you sure?" he asked, not convinced. "Of course," I smiled.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako