Chapter 53

~A month later~

I haven't seen Yoongi in a month or so. He seems to be very busy for the last few weeks. Last week I bumped into him, and he looked like he was in his own world. I could tell something was off so I tried questioning him. He pushed it aside and said he was okay. Then he left without another word, and that's when I started worrying about him. But today, he agreed to have lunch with me. Since I've been busy with my comeback, I haven't been able to hang out with him. Luckily, today was a relaxing day. When he agreed, I was excited.

I changed clothes, and patiently waited for Yoongi. Then I got a text from him saying he'll be late. I replied telling him it's okay, and to take his time. After a while, I got another text from him saying he couldn't go. I just got stood up by my own boyfriend.

"That's fine, I'll just ask Kim to come," I thought.

~After a while~

When I called Kim, she agreed to the idea.

"Wow, you're all dressed up," she pointed out. "I was originally supposed to go with Yoongi, but he said he was busy," I explained. "He did? He just passed by me earlier when I was coming here. It looked like he was near your room," she said. "What...?" I asked. I didn't know how to feel. Not only did he stand me up, he decided to lie to me. "Do you know whether or not he's avoiding me?" I asked. "Why do you ask?" she asked back. "He told me he's been busy for an entire month. I bumped into him last week. But when I tried to talk to him, he just walked away," I explained. She tilted her head, "That's not like him. He likes to know that you're worried about him." "So... is he?" I asked. "I doubt that's the case," she said. I nodded, but I was still unsure.

~At night~

I was taking a nice stroll in the park until a hand landed on my shoulder. I jumped and turned around. Hyun was smiling creepily.

"We should talk," she grabbed my arm. Before I could say anything, she led me to another alleyway. Then she threw me in, making me land on the ground. "You've been on my mind lately," she pulled out a knife, "It's driving me insane. You're making me lose my mind. You're doing it intentionally, aren't you?" she asked. I pushed myself up, "Doing what?" "Ever since I threatened you, you've been surrounded by people. I haven't stabbed you in so long. It's really getting to me. I miss your terrified expression. So why don't you show me again?" her smile widened, "Go get her, Ginger!" She pointed at me. He growled before running towards me.

I hurriedly stood up, and blocked myself with my arm. It was a bad decision since he jumped up and bit down on my arm. I screamed in pain. Hyun quickly went behind me, and covered my mouth. She had the knife hovering a few inches away from my neck. I glanced over to my shoulder. Her face was full of satisfaction.

"That's right, show me that face. I really like that expression you're making," she said, "Maybe you can scream one more time. But this time, make sure to be more quiet. We don't want other people hearing."

I felt tears forming in my eyes. Maybe it was just me, but it felt like she was ten times more creepy than normal. Not to mention, her dog had his teeth dug into my arm. I felt the blood gushing down my arm.

"Good boy, Ginger. Make sure to keep her from moving," she applauded him, "Do you know what happens when you try to break free?" She removed her hand to let me talk. "It'll rip off," I answered. "That's right, your fragile arm will rip off," she said, "So why don't you let that happen? Pull away so I hear your painful screams. Let me see that beautiful red blood of yours." I shook my head. "Oh, come on. It'll only hurt for a while before it numbs, and then you won't feel anything after," she smiled.

That moment, that smile, it will forever haunt my dreams. I've never seen someone so devoted to hurt me.

"Come on, pull your arm away. If you want, I'll let you lie on the floor and cry about it," she said. The knife was still lingering on my neck. "If you don't pull away, I'll just cut your head off instead. Then that won't be any fun, right?" she asked.

She started drawing the knife closer to my neck. A few seconds later, I felt piercing pain. My neck started to bleed.

"What's better? Losing your arm or your life?" she asked.

I was so close to pulling my arm away so I could live. But at that moment, tranquilizer darts were shot at Ginger. He fell flat a few seconds later, releasing his grip on my arm. Tim appeared and immediately went to disarm Hyun.

"You're here to ruin my fun again!!" she pulled out a gun and aimlessly started shooting.

He pulled out a metal object and started blocking the bullets. When he made it to her again, he disarmed her and put her in an armlock.

"I'm not here to ruin it. I'm here to end it. Lately, I've been gathering information about your threats, and the murders that you confessed to committing. Luckily for me, you can't hear me sneaking around when you're talking. That was a great advantage for me," he said, "What did you say? Since you're blind, no one would suspect you because you're 'innocent.' Well, I just wanted to let you know that you're no longer innocent."

Police officers walked into the alleyway, and a medical teams rushed over to me.

"You- You... You always ruin my fun!" Hyun shouted. "It'll be a good idea to cover her mouth. She has a tendency to bite," Tim suggested. Then he went over to me. "Are you okay?" he asked. "I'm bleeding, but I think I'll be fine," I answered. "I'm sorry that it took longer than anticipated. I was really trying to do this quickly," he apologized. "It's okay, I'm happy that you're here now. Thank you," I smiled. "You don't have to be afraid anymore. It's all over," he wiped away my tears, "Thank you for being so strong."

It's all over...

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako