Chapter 57

~...~

"We're here," Kim woke me up. I rubbed my eyes and started shaking Yoongi.

He eventually woke up. We were the last ones to leave the RV. When we were outside, we were greeted with a nice view of the ocean. Although it wasn't as pretty as the Bahamas, but it's something.

"We rented this entire place for five days. This is where you'll take your break," my manager informed. I smiled and nodded. "As you already know, the first two days are photo shoot days," she motioned next, "Let's go into the beach house, so you can get all dressed." She started leading and I followed behind.

At first, the beach house looked small. But when I was inside, I was amazed. BTS were the first ones in there to explore it.

"There's a basement, and it has plenty of room down there. The first floor has some rooms, but the second room is decked out with rooms. There's also five bathrooms," my manager informed. "Wow, this place is amazing," I said. Then I was led up to the second floor. We went into a room, where the rest of the team was. "Okay, go get changed. We'll be waiting outside for you," she informed. I nodded and grabbed the clothes prepared for me.

~After a changing~

When I finished, I went outside. They started bringing me to directions. The photographer would instruct me to do something, and praised me. After a while, she pulled me onto the beach. She told me to walk around and look like I was having fun. As I was doing that, I noticed the others having fun. They were splashing each other with water like there was no tomorrow.

~After the photoshoot~

"The rest will happen at night," the photographer informed. I nodded and went to change. That was when I bumped into Charlotte. "Do you want to play beach volleyball with us?" she asked. "Sure, let me just change," I answered. I watched as Charlotte dragged Tim along with her. "I wonder what happened," I thought.

~After a while~

After I finished changing again, I went outside. The others were waiting for me.

"How was the photoshoot?" Yoongi asked. "Like any normal photoshoot," I answered, "It continues tonight."

~Night time~

After I finished changing and went outside, I was given a sparkler. Then the photographer gave me some instructions.

~After a while~

When the photoshoot ended, I changed. Then I went outside. I sat down to the shore, and let the water rush over my toes. "Aren't you coming in to eat?" Yoongi asked, "Kim and Seokjin made kabobs." "I don't feel like it..." I answered. Without another word, he went back in.

It was a beautiful and calming night. The sounds of the ocean just made it more beautiful.

After a few minutes, Yoongi returned with kabobs. "They're really good, try one," he handed me one. "Thank you," I took it. He sat down next to me. Then I started eating. "What's wrong?" he asked. "It's just everyone is having fun while I'm busy taking photos," I answered, "I'm just jealous for that stupid reason." When I finished eating, I drew my knees to my chest. "When It's all done, you'll get to have fun with us," he said. "I know... I don't know why, but I felt like it should have been today," I sighed and took another kabob from him.

"I thought you said you weren't hungry," he said. I was about to eat it but I stopped. "Do you want it back?" I asked. He chuckled and shook his head. "I was just joking," he said, "If you want, I can stay with you during your photoshoot tomorrow. Then you won't be alone." He smiled, and I smiled back. "Thanks, babe..." I said. "Did you just call me babe?" he asked, excited, "You did, didn't you?" "So what? There's nothing wrong with it," I continued eating, embarrassed. "It's just cute to hear it from you, that's all," he smiled.

~The next day~

My team woke me up and asked me to change. As promised, Yoongi was here. For some reason, the photographer asked him to join the photoshoot.

Then I was told to change again. The swimming suit I was provided with was revealing and I felt uncomfortable. When I was told to pose on the sand, Yoongi didn't approve. Then I was told to walk into the water. Yoongi started to find it a bit entertaining with all the photographer's instructions, but he definitely still didn't approve.

"Alright, that's a wrap!" she said, "I'll look them over with the team and choose the best ones." When she left, I got up. "What is this?" he gestured to my swimsuit. "Well, they didn't like my swimsuit so they asked Charlotte to share some of hers," I answered. "It's really revealing," he said. "I know..." I sighed. He continued giving the swimsuit a disapproving look. "Well, I think she looks stunning," Charlotte jumped in, "You're just jealous she didn't wear it for you." "I am not," Yoongi rolled his eyes. "You totally are," she continued to tease. I smiled, "This will be a good vacation."

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako