Chapter 27

~The next day~

When I woke up, I thought there was going to be bad news waiting for me, like Yoongi got kidnapped or Kim got killed. But luckily, no bad news awaited me.

I slowly opened my eyes to find Charlotte smiling at me. She explained to me that everything was okay and nothing happened. I was relieved. Even after the reassurance, I had to make sure myself. I went to check on everyone. I returned to my room with happiness, after remembering I was doing a photo shoot with BTS.

~End of the photo shoot~

At the end, the photographer showed us the results.

As I was drinking water, I heard Yoongi discussing something. Due to my curiosity, I started eavesdropping.

"There's no way I'm letting you patrol," Namjoon said. "I won't let you either. What if something happens? Do you remember what happened last time?" Yoongi asked. "I know you're worried, but I'm ready this time," Kim assured, "I'm here to help. Plus, I made a promise that I'll protect everyone." Yoongi and Namjoon grunted in response. "I won't allow it. I don't want you to risk your life for us," Namjoon protested. "If it takes my life to protect everyone, I will take that risk. I don't care who I'm up against, I will protect you," she stood her ground. I was shocked she wanted to risk everything to protect us. Even if she was standing her ground, I could hear the fear in her voice. "Hello? Earth to Y/N," Taehyung waved his hand in my face. I snapped out of my thoughts, "Sorry, I was thinking."

~At a restaurant~

We agreed to eat out after the photo shoot. I felt like I was going crazy because I swore I saw Mimi. Even though I knew she couldn't track us, I felt like she was watching Yoongi and me.

"Is everything okay?" Yoongi asked. "I feel like I'm going crazy. I think Mimi might be here. I'm really scared," I answered. "Everything will be okay. After this tour, everything will return back to normal and she'll stop bothering us," he assured, yet he seemed unsure.

I was scared for everyone's safety. If anything bad did happen, I could only blame it on myself.

As I thought, Mimi was here, but she wasn't recording Yoongi and I being lovey dovey. Instead, she was angrily watching us.

"She's here..." I muttered to Yoongi. He was quick to react and get us more security.

~At the hotel~

I let out a sigh as I looked out the window. "What's on your mind?" Charlotte sat down next to me. "I can't stop thinking about how Mimi is following us," I said. She started watching my expression. "You're worried this is all your fault, aren't you? You think that, if anything bad happens, you're the reason it happened, am I right?" she asked. I was shocked she was able to get that simply from my expression. "I think you shouldn't stress over it. Whatever happens, happens, but I guess that's not a good way to look at it..." she paused, "What I mean is that if something happens, you're not the reason why it happened. It's a good sign that nothing happened today, right? I think Mimi is just manipulating your mind so you think something might happen. But in reality, she won't do anything, because there's a restraining order on her."

I just wanted everything to stop. I wanted Mimi out of my life.

"If it'll make you feel any better, I could ask Mr. Min to sleep here for tonight," Charlotte suggested. I shook my head, "If Mimi is planning to cause harm to me, I don't want Yoongi at risk. I just want him to be safe." She nodded before standing up. Then she took my hands into hers. "Let's watch a movie together then. It'll help you get your mind off of it. Then afterwards, you can head to bed," she suggested. I smiled, "Thank you, Charlotte. You're always here to cheer me up." "It's my job to make you happy, even if the situation isn't the best," she smiled back.

I felt so grateful and lucky Charlotte was by always my side. She's always someone I can depend on, and someone who helps me with the weight I carry. She's positive, and it influences me to be the same.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako