Chapter 56

~Seven months later~

At the moment, I'm stuck in an RV with eight males and two females.

"Don't you think this is too much?" I asked.

Charlotte was the one driving, but she didn't seem to be bothered by the ruckus happening behind her. I'm pretty sure she just chose to ignore it.

"What do you mean, Miss L/N?" she asked.

Just a few months ago, she was complaining about not seeing hot guys. Now she's acting prim and proper, like nothing happened. I liked when Charlotte acted like herself, since I don't get to see that too often.

"I mean, the managers get their own RV while we're all stuck together," I complained.

My manager wanted to go somewhere to take photos for my new album. BTS overheard about this and demanded to come along. They also wanted to spend time there, so the first two days are photoshoots, and the three other days are "free time." Then we'll come back to the same RV, after our managers leave us behind that is. It sounded more like a small break.

"I suppose it is a little too much. But look at the space in here, you can fit two families in here," she said.

She wasn't exaggerating, it was really big, another thing I felt was a little too much. Although it was big, it felt really cramped with everyone.

"They've been playing games since they got here," I turned in my chair. "At least they're having fun. You've been sitting here since you got here," she said. "I don't want to participate in such rituals," I replied. Then I spun back around to face the front.

There were spinning seats for the passenger and the driver.

Charlotte laughed, "Rituals? Who called them rituals?" "Well, surely they are, right? I mean, look at how content they are when they win," I said.

They were playing monopoly, and I heard that ruins lives.

"That's the entire point," she chuckled. "But they look like they're about to rip each other's throat out," I said. She started laughing.

~At a gas station~

It's been a few hours, but we decided to go pull over and take a break.

"Hey, Tim," I started shaking him. He's been asleep ever since we were put into this mess. "What is it?" his eyes opened. "We're at a gas station right now. If you need the bathroom, or if you want anything, then you can do it now," I informed him. He nodded before slowly sitting up. "You know that you can't sleep the entire time we're in here," I watched him stretch. "I actually could. For all I know, this is just another break," he said. I smiled, "I guess you're right. But you need to interact with the others too, you can't avoid them forever."

"You boyfriend always looks like he wants to kill me," he said. "Well... that was- I'm sure he doesn't want to anymore," I assured. He stared at me for a while, "Alright, I'll give it a try." Then we left the RV. When I stepped out, Yoongi quickly dragged me away. "Hey, where are you taking me?" I quickly asked. "Just follow me," he muttered. I followed him, and he led me to the store. "Do you want anything?" he asked. I stared at the food and started craving everything. "I sort of want a muffin and some... candy," I answered. "Do you need the bathroom?" he asked. I held back a laugh.

"What are you? My mom?" I asked back. "Just answer me," he said. "I do need it," I replied. He pushed me towards the bathroom. "I'll take care of things here so go to the bathroom," he said. I stared at him in confusion before going to the bathroom. When I was in, I saw Kim. "Oh, hey," she smiled. I smiled back before entering a stall. "Do you plan to sit in the passenger seat forever," she asked. "Sort of," I answered. "Why don't you come and play?" she asked. "It's like you're performing some type of ritual," I answered. She started laughing, "Does it really look like that?" I flushed the toilet and left the stall. "Yeah, it sort of does," I started washing my hands. "Come on, join the cult," she joked. I stared at her and laughed, "I'm fine."

We left the bathroom and noticed Namjoon hauling food. "Babe, what do you want?" he asked. She went over to him and started picking out food.

I left them, and went back to the RV. It looked like everyone was back, minus Seokjin and the younger members. I thought that they were probably getting food.

"What in the world-" I heard Charlotte. I went over to her and noticed the younger members. They were performing a little dance in the middle of the street. "Why didn't I see them earlier?" I asked myself. "Babe," I turned. Yoongi was motioning me to his corner. I went over to him. "Here I got you food," he said. He pulled out a bag, and handed it to me. "Thank you," I kissed his forehead before sitting down next to him.

Then I started eating. It was like heaven eating all these unhealthy snacks. I also feed Yoongi some. Some time after, I was sitting between his legs and lying my head on his chest. He had his arms wrapped around me, and I continued to savor my muffin. I would have gone back to the passenger seat, but Tim replaced me.

"We should listen to music. They're being too loud," he suggested.

He grabbed his phone and AirPods. Then we started listening to music. He eventually fell asleep. After I finished eating, I did as well.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako