Chapter 64

~Three months later~

Yoongi was helping me pack since we're planning to visit our parents. We had a break so we thought it was the perfect chance.

"What about these?" Yoongi held up my panties. "Hey, hey, hey! Didn't I tell you to leave my personal items alone?" I asked. I tried to take it back, but he pulled his arm away. "Oh come on, I've seen your panties many times," he said. "That was when we were younger! Things change Min, Yoongi," I said. "I'm pretty sure you still have your teddy bear panties. I don't think much has changed," he joked. I stared at him in disbelief before taking them back. "I won't be bringing these since you decided to tease me," I threw them behind me. "Hey, don't be like that. Child or not, I still saw them," he said. "Stop it already," I blushed and pushed him aside.

~The next day~

It only took three hours to get to Daegu. When we finally made it, I was so excited to see my parents that I forgot to take out my suitcase. I immediately rushed out the car and knocked on the door. Then I waited for it to open.

After a while, the door opened. "Are my eyes deceiving me? Has our famous daughter decided to visit us?" my dad asked. "It's been so long since you've visited us! I thought you forgot about us," my mom hugged me. "Of course I didn't forget about you. I've been busy the last few years," I said. They glanced over my shoulder. "Hey, babe. Thanks for helping me with the suitcases," Yoongi called out. I turned and noticed he was carrying our suitcases alone. "I'm sorry, I forgot!" I rushed over to help him. When I got it inside, my parents surrounded me.

"Since when did you guys start dating?" my mom asked. "What? Didn't you hear about the news of Yoongi missing?" I asked. Their expression already gave me an answer. "What? He went missing? This is news to us!" my parents turned to Yoongi. He sheepishly smiled at them. "And what happened to you?" my mom asked, "Your neck and arm have scars on them." "Oh this?" I covered my neck, "It's a long story. I'll have to tell you later." "What did we miss?" my dad asked, "All I know is that you're both idols." "We need you to catch you up," I smiled. "We'll talk about it later. You can unpack your bag in your room," my mom said, "Oh, right. Since Yoongi is here, we'll contact his family." Yoongi nodded and thanked them.

Then Yoongi and I headed to my room. When I walked in, memories rushed by.

"How cute, your walls are still baby blue. It reminds me how you were a tomboy back then," he chuckled. I placed my bag down and looked around. "Do you remember how we used to jump on my bed and pretend we were flying?" I asked, "Then one day you made me fly off the bed?" "That's right! I remember that. When I tried to help you, you said it was fine because it wasn't as bad as your tree climbing," he chuckled, "You were such a cute tomboy." "Hey, I'm still one. Do you see these scars?" I asked.

His smile faded. He clearly didn't want to be reminded of it. I looked around and noticed something, before going over to my desk.

"Is this your handwriting? It's so bad!" I giggled. "I bet you my handwriting was better than yours!" Yoongi replied. "Your handwriting may have been bad but it's so cute! I think I'll save it and show ARMY later," I joked. "Don't you dare," he tried to snatch the paper away, but I didn't let him.

As we waited for Yoongi's parents, we relieved memories in my room.

~After a while~

When his family arrived, we sat down to talk. When they heard about Mimi coming back to Korea, they weren't happy.

"From the beginning, I knew she was no good. Her innocent act never fooled me once," Junki, Yoongi's older brother, said. "I don't know why Yoongi would choose Mimi over Y/N. It was clear he liked her more," Yoongi's mom said.

I explained the rest of the story. Of course, there was a happy and sad ending. When they heard she would stop bothering us, they were happy. But when they were told about Kim's death, they were remorseful. Then they went to do their own thing, like a family reunion. Yoongi and I found a photo album and decided to go through it.

Then we stumbled upon an old Halloween photo. "Look, you're wearing a prince costume," I pointed at him using my finger. "And you're wearing a knight outfit," he copied me and pointed at me. In between our fingers was Mimi. "Should we grab a sharpie and cross her face out," he asked. I chuckled, "Even though that would be nice, she looked more innocent and cute back then." "I'm pretty sure you were the cutest," he said. I nudged him, "Stop that, you're flattering me."

As we were looking through the album, we started approaching the time he left me. The most devastating time in my life.

"I know that you know this, but I was really sad you left me," I said. He looked at me, "Hey, that's in the past now. I'm here with you now." "I'm happy that everything ended with Mimi. I don't know what would happen if it didn't," I said. "All the bad things came to an end," he pulled me into a hug, "Let's live in the moment." "Awe, they're so grown up!" we looked up to see our moms. "Mom," Yoongi and I whined in unison. "Sorry, sorry, continue," they left. They started peeking around the corner, and we couldn't help but smile.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako