Chapter 41

~Three weeks later~

"A tour?" I read through the comment section. "Yeah, just like last time," Yoongi nodded while his attention was stuck on his laptop screen. "Will it just be you and me?" I asked. He shook his head before making eye contact with me. "The others want to come along to make it more hype. After all, they wouldn't want to miss the chance to support us," he said. I smiled at his words, knowing that it was like them to do that. "That sounds fun. Just having the others around makes it more enjoyable, don't you think?" I asked. He nodded and smiled, "Although I love spending time with them, I prefer spending more time with you."

Maybe it was the way he worded it, but I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm being serious. You're quieter than the others. On the plus side, you're my girlfriend and my best friend," he chuckled. "What happened to friends before chicks?" I asked. "You're my friend, aren't you?" he asked back. "Don't twist my words. You know what I meant," I said. "Of course I enjoy being with them, but sometimes I want alone time with you," he sort of repeated. "Still, it'll be fun," I said. "I know it will," he smiled. "Then stop complaining," I joked. "I'm not," he shrugged. "Let's get back to work," I chuckled.

~At the dorms~

As Charlotte and I packed my bags, Tim quietly watched us. "Will I be attending this tour as well?" he asked with his eyes glued on the suitcase. "Of course you're coming. Why wouldn't you?" I turned to him, "You're my bodyguard after all." "I was thinking it would be a tour only for you and Yoongi, since it's a duet," he said. "Of course not, you're allowed to come along as well. Even if you're my bodyguard, you're also my friend so you're an important part of this tour. The others are coming as well, so I don't see why you shouldn't come along. This gives us the chance to have fun together," I smiled, making him smile as well. 

"You're really kind and sweet," he said. "Now are you just going to stand there or will you start packing for this tour?" I asked. "I guess I should excuse myself then," he bowed. As he was about to leave, Charlotte stopped him. "I should drive you, since I need to go home and pack as well," she rushed to the door. Tim opened the door and they left together, leaving me alone. As I continued packing, I got a message. I picked up my phone with confusion, "The others should be busy packing." I thought maybe someone forgot to tell me something, but I froze when I read the text. "Watch out." "W-What is this?" I almost dropped my phone.

I was hoping it was some type of joke. Even though I was shocked, I took a screen and sent it to the group chat.

Jimin:
That's creepy.
Taehyung:
I agree.
Who would send you that?
Seokjin:
Did you send this as a joke, Jungkook?
Jungkook:
Why would I ever do something like that?
That's a really sick joke.
Namjoon:
Can you see who sent that?
Y/N:
No, it's from an unknown number.
Kim:
That's weird...
Maybe someone is threatening you.

I felt a chill run down my spine at Kim's suggestion. "Why would someone threaten me?" I asked myself. There was no way it was Mimi because she was in jail.

Namjoon:
Do you think your phone number got leaked?
Kim:
Are you suggesting the person threatening her is a crazy fan that might be against her relationship?
Namjoon:
That's what I'm thinking, but I'm not so sure.
Y/N:
Only a few people know my phone number, and I know they wouldn't just leak it...
Hoseok:
What if it's Mimi?
Seokjin:
It can't be.
Yoongi:
He's right.
She's in jail, remember?
Hoseok:
I guess you're right...
Kim:
There's a small chance it might be her.
She's rich, right?
Yoongi:
That's right.
Kim:
She might be in jail but she could have hired someone.
Yoongi:
I don't think she's smart enough to come up with that sort of idea.
Namjoon:
She was able to kidnap you, and make you disappear for a year without any trace or evidence...
Yoongi:
...
Jimin:
I think we should stop talking about this.
Jungkook:
It might be a mistaken number.
Kim:
A number that messages you "Watch out" without any context?
Taehyung:
They could be friends.
Maybe they were trying to scare them as a joke.
Hoseok:
Whatever the reason may be, we should stop talking about it.
I'm sure Y/N is more scared than she already was.
Kim:
You're right.
How are you holding up, Y/N?

I struggled to reply since my hands were so shaky.

Y/N:
Right now, I'm very terrified.
Yoongi:
I can come over if you want.
Y/N:
...
Please come over.
Yoongi:
Look what you guys did.
I'm heading over now.
Namjoon:
I'm really sorry for being so insensitive about the topic.
Hoseok:
I apologize as well since it's mainly my fault.
If I didn't say anything, you wouldn't be so scared. I'm very sorry.
Kim:
I'm sorry as well. I'm sure what I said was the reason you started getting terrified.
All in all, we're all sorry for participating so insensitively.
Soekjin:
If you want, I can bring you food.
Y/N:
It's okay, guys. I just need time to think.
I'll see you at the tour.

I felt paralyzed since I couldn't move. After a while, I heard a knock on my door. I was too scared to open the door, so I just stared at it.

"Baby, It's me," I heard Yoongi's voice. I was so relieved that I stopped holding my breath. When I opened the door, I immediately threw myself at him. "It's okay, you don't need to be scared anymore. I'm here now," he kissed my forehead.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako