Chapter 39

~After a while~

Yoongi and I returned with bags full of food. Since Kim was too busy today, we decided to buy food for the others.

Yoongi opened the door for me, since I was carrying the bag. "We got food!" I shouted. The others turned to look at me. "What? Really? Thank you!" Jungkook happily hopped over to me. "We thought that, since Kim can't bring you food, you'll be fighting over what to eat and never come to a conclusion, so we decided to buy you food," Yoongi said. "How did you know?" Taehyung asked in shock. "Well, you were right," Jimin said. "I just want seafood," Seokjin complained. "And I want meat!" Namjoon retorted. "Seafood!" Seokjin shouted back. "No, meat!" they continued to fight.

"They're like an old married couple or something," I laughed. "Stop fighting, we got both seafood and meat," Yoongi sighed. I placed down the bags, "There should be names on them as well." They immediately started grabbing their lunch before stuffing their faces. "I heard you guys are doing a duet. What's the concept?" Taehyung asked while stuffing Panda Express down his throat. "We were planning to do a love song. Y/N wrote lyrics about the time we spent together, so we can listen to it when we're older and reminisce," Yoongi answered. "That sounds amazing, I can't wait to see how it turns out!" Hoseok smiled, "With your skills combined, I'm sure it'll be great."

~After a while~

"Here you go," I handed Tim the bag. He took it with a smile, "Thank you. You're really kind." "It's no problem. You've worked really hard so I had to treat you somehow," I smiled back. "It's a pleasure to work with you," he said. I fell quiet for a second. "Did Mimi ever do anything nice for you?" I asked. "She would do something nice occasionally," he answered. "If you don't mind me asking, why did you stay with her?" I asked. I wanted to know more about him, since I didn't know as much. "Maybe I can tell you the story one day, but, in short, it was my only job," he answered. "I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable," I apologized.

"Don't worry about it. I just haven't told anyone before, but I will tell you one day," he promised, "You should probably return to work." "I almost forgot!" I reached for the door handle before stopping midway, "I would really like to get to know you more. You're a nice person, and I want to know you beyond the bad reputation Mimi created for you." "There will be a day we can learn more about one another. After all, Mis- Mimi created a bad image for both of us," he said, and I nodded in agreement.

~After a while~

"Do you think we're going to record a music video?" I asked. I moved the instrumentals around until I was satisfied with the outcome. Yoongi shrugged, "Should I ask?" "It won't hurt," I said. Yoongi pulled out his phone and called his manager.

~...~

"He said we might make one since the fans might want it," he said after ending the call. "If that's the case, I can come up with the concept and choreography," I replied. "Isn't our concept love?" Yoongi asked, distracted by writing the rough draft. "Since the lyrics have different stories in it, I was thinking of putting a variety of concepts in the music video," I explained. He nodded, "But first, we need to finish drafting the lyrics and making any changes to the beat."  "You're right. After we finish writing, I can start coming up with ideas," I said.

~Time: 3:30 A.M.~

Although it was past midnight, Yoongi and I were still up. I asked Tim to leave so he didn't have to stay up all night. "Okay, we finished the beat and rough draft of the lyrics in one day," Yoongi said, proud. I smiled and held up my hands. He high fived them. "Although there may be some changes we can make, you have to admit we're a great team," I said. He chuckled, "The dream team." I looked back at my laptop. "We should probably get back to the dorms and get some rest," he said. I looked up, "Don't you normally sleep here?" He nodded, "But I can't let my beautiful girlfriend sleep here. Come on, let's pack up and go to the dorms. We can finish the rest tomorrow," Yoongi motioned. I nodded and did as told

~At the dorms~

As I was about to step out of the elevator, Yoongi stopped me. I turned to look at him, confused. "Do you mind if I sleep in your dorm tonight? I don't want to wake up the others. Plus, we can talk about the duet while we lay in bed together," he asked. "That sounds like a great idea, but let's not stay up too late thinking," I answered.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako