XVII

(YALL ARE FUNNY ABHDBAHSHAH I LOVE HOW ALL OF YOU INCLUDING MYSELF ARE COLLECTIVELY AND SUBTLY MAKING FUN OF THIS BOOK ANBSHSH)
(I MADE THIS FANFIC AS A JOKE BUT NOW PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING IT WHAT DO I DO NOW I CANT TELL MY FRIENDS THAT A YOUTUBER X READER HAS OVER 7K READS)
(YES EVEN I QUESTION WHY DREAM IS SO BIPOLAR ABHSHAHSJ IT MAKES IT INTERESTING RIGHT??? RIGHT?!!??! IT BETTER 🔫)
(this chapters a bit boring, just some fun and qUiRkY y/n tings ✌️ 😜 👍)

you had woken up a little while ago. it had stopped showering, and was now oddly sunny. raindrops could be seen glittering the leaves and petals of plants and the grass. you hadn't found dream, george, or sapnap anywhere inside, but you did fund a sticky note dream had left on the small table beside the couch you had woken up saying he would be back at some point and that you could eat any of the food you found.

so you did exactly that. you were very hungry, and the light headache that sat in the back of your head didn't help. neither did your aching legs. whenever you walked you became dizzy, but other than that, you weren't too bad. you had scavenged the kitchen and had found some bread, apples, and steak. full course meal if i do say so myself. 😌✨

there wasn't much to do here. tommy and tubbo told you that they and everyone else had stayed outside and messed around together before wilbur founded l'manberg. that's where you came in and everything went downhill.

you had noticed a spruce door in the kitchen, which you assumed that lead to the garden that could be seen from the living room's windows. you decided to not make a run for it today since you felt like shit 😃 👍🏻

the garden was very nice. it was huge, with trees, flowers, bushes, and other plants. the surrounding fence was made up of tall, overgrown hedges. there was an old-looking, large greenhouse in the back. dead plants could be seen through the dirty, foggy windows. clearly, no one tended to this place. all the plants were overgrown, (wow haha i cant find any synonyms for overgrown that sounded nice😍) and you could tell that they got watered only when it rained.

you pulled open the greenhouse door, its hinges squeaking and the wood creaking. (woahhh rhymes 😎)
had this castle and greenhouse been here for a long time, and had dream come across it one day and decide to make it his and his friend's home? it would explain the uncared-for garden and old-fashioned style architecture. what you had seen from outside the glass house was correct. along the walls were shelves of wilted, deceased plants and flowers, same with the rows of of shelves along the floor and hanging baskets from the ceiling. it made you feel a bit sad or guilty. these living plants had been left here to die. since there was no home for you to return to, and there was practically no way of escaping this place without being caught or utterly failing, you decided to make this your project. you'd make it look nice, you decided. even if you didn't come off as the kind of person that did, you quite liked flowers and nature because it was beautiful.

these plants were all obviously dead, so you started picking up the small crates and pots that they had once lived in and lugging them outside. you would search for a composter after this. it would be useful later on. the greenhouse was big, so you estimated that it would take either around or over 25 minutes if you moved fast. and you correct, or at least you guessed you were correct. there were no clocks outside, because thats where clocks didn't belong, and you didn't want to go inside to find one. (lazy y/n 😒) whilst you had been holding a small, seemingly empty clay pot, you had kicked over a plastic watering can. it would be useful later, like tomorrow.

you had come up with a short plan whilst you were humming to yourself when you were carrying dead plants. clean greenhouse, ask someone, probably force instead of ask, to find you flowers to put back in the greenhouse, and make sure nothing died, which you were not good at. any living thing you came in contact with died sooner or later. but, someone had to keep this garden under control.

you had also wondered where everyone else had gone. were they off doing something fun? you wished you could be off doing something fun with friends that weren't dead. it's no use wishing now, though.

you had felt something had changed. you weren't furious or shattered over everyone's death now. yes, you were still greatly sad over it and mad at dream and his team for murdering them, but it seemed like you had accepted what was happened now, unlike last night when you had awakened from your unconsciousness and learned what happened. if you were being kept here, you should try to make the most out of it. nothing would stop you from making random escape attempts, though. you still wanted the fuck out of here. it would take a bit, but you'd be free soon enough.

——————————————————
906 words
IM TIRED SO SHORT AND RANDOM CHAPTER FOR TONIGHT AHAHAHHAHA