XXVIII

(WHY ARE PEOPLE WRITING SONG LYRICS IN MY COMMENT SECTION ITS BEEN GOING ON FOR ALMOST TWO OR THREE DAYS I THINK)
(also the reason that y/n is a good actor may or may not be explained in a near-future chapters if you were wondering
👀👄👀)

wilbur was finishing up explaining to you his plan  to get the discs back that would happen in two days whilst trying to ignore tommy and tubbo, who had apparently begged to come along and were constantly interrupting.

it was a simple plan, not complicated whatsoever. the only reason that wilbur had put it off for so long was so that l'manberg walls would be fully rebuilt when they got the discs.

meet with tommy, tubbo, and wilbur in the garden, get dream to let you listen to the discs, jump him and get the discs. fundy and the new l'manberg members, thunder, quackity, and nihachu, would be waiting nearby. tommy had told you to call them jack, or jack manifold, instead of thunder, but you decided to wait until you met them for that happened.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

"what were you doing?" you were asked right as you stepped foot inside. you asked dream what he meant, and he said that he saw you staring at the hedges. thinking of something on the spot, you ended up using the same excuse you had told george. "oh, i saw a rabbit outside. very cute, would recommend, eleven outta ten." it sounded convincing.
"did you just describe yourself?" i- 🤭 "no, i was describing the rabbit i saw." what the fuck did you just say⁉️ you were never great with responding to affection or... terrible flirting?
(HAHA i hate myself)
"'very cute, would recommend, eleven outta ten.'" dream quoted you. "a perfect review of y/n." you quickly backed up towards the open door again, laughing and smiling awkwardly. "i'll be going now."

you slapped your hand over your mouth, doing that weird 🤭 thing that raevini, the author 😎, can't stop doing and gets yelled at by her mom for doing it. internally screeching, you quickly got over that encounter. dream called you cute, but you forced yourself to shove that thought into the back of your head.

——————————————————

380 words but you get three chapters today you silly goose